- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was amazing and the service was so great! Such a great spot for a date night.More infoThe Butcher's TalePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- PPaulMinneapolis - St. Paul •15 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent location in Downtown Minneapolis, near the theaters.More infoCRAVE - LaSalle PlazaPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was excellent. I had chicken and waffles for the first time and was amazed how good it was. Also had one of the best old fashions I’ve ever drunk.More infoThe News RoomPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoHad a wonderful time at The Melting Pot for my wife’s birthday celebration! First, the service was outstanding!! Our server was Austin and he was attentive, funny and knowledgeable. He explained how the courses are served in the Ultimate Feast and each round was amazing! The food was fresh, the experience was magical, and the ambience was perfect. Well done Melting Pot - highly recommend!!More infoThe Melting Pot - MinneapolisPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
In southwestern downtown Minneapolis, you'll discover Loring Park, a neighborhood characterized by its picturesque parks, historical churches, thriving art community and huge selection of restaurants. The summer hosts many popular festivals in the central park. Restaurants range from small mom-and-pop places to full-fledged fine dining establishments, so you are sure to find something to your taste. Minneapolis restaurants flaunt their Midwestern values with multiple steak-and-potato dishes. Taste a Loring Park steak entrée to see for yourself. You can find another Minnesota classic, fresh walleye, at plenty of spots in the area. If you make it to a diner, get the tater tots, or, even better, a tater tot hot dish. Then you'll really be living the Minnesotan dream!