Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Minneapolis, MN serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
An enduring Minneapolis destination, Zelo was opened in 1999 by Rick Webb, a Minnesota restaurateur whose pursuits have set the standard in Twin Cities dining for over 40 years. Looking for another unparalleled dining experience in the south metro? Visit Rick Webb’s acclaimed Ciao Bella, the restaurant that inspired Zelo’s handcrafted food and dedicated service.
The Butchers Tale has every mood, taste, budget, and craving covered, from specialty meats and steaks like Wagyu and prime steaks in our main dining room; to juicy burgers, fried chicken and handmade brats on our award-winning patio and beer garden. The Butchers Tale has everything needed to spend memorable time with family, friends and neighbors. We also feature 3 great private dining and event spaces that accommodate groups from 8 people up to 120.
Masculine, bright, accented with wood & leather, Manny's evokes the great steakhouses of New York & Chicago - & eclipses them in critical & popular acclaim. Rated Top Five in the U.S. by the Zagat Guide, named one of America's top Steakhouses by the Knife & Fork Club, Men's Journal & the Independent Cattleman's Association, & a perennial winner of newspaper & magazine reader polls, Manny's commands a fanatical local following & a national reputation. Wrote the New York Times: "There's good news in Minneapolis for those who still share the secret pleasures of red meat, well-cut & seriously served." In addition to USDA-certified, dry- aged, center-cut beef, Manny's offers chops, chicken, fresh seafood & a Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list.
Nic's bar, just off the main dining room, is a casual, old-world tavern and the patio offers stunning views of the Minneapolis skyline. The Inn is a convenient, comfortable destination for breakfast or lunch meetings while the 3 or 5-course Sunday Brunch is the perfect weekend indulgence.
Come and experience the flavors of the North! Tullibee is a taste of Minnesota.
In the heart of downtown Minneapolis, appropriately located in a beautiful underground space, you'll discover Hell's Kitchen, an employee-owned restaurant known for its damn good food. Join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks Wed thru Sunday, and enjoy REAL comfort food made by chefs who care, described by food writers as "unique but not fancy; interesting but not fussy". Almost everything is made from scratch, from our award-winning peanut butter to our unique dips and dressings, winning us over 67 "best" awards as well as accolades in Gourmet Magazine, Conde Nast Traveler, Midwest Living, and other national magazines. And bring the kids along... you should see the cheeky notes they write to us!
"Rather than rave on, let us just say if you're in Minnesota and want to wow your tastebuds, go to Hell's Kitchen. It is inspired and inspiring." (Jane & Michael Stern, NPR)
- JOJOSEPHGWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI’ve never had service so good. Our server was knowledgeable about every aspect of the meal and wine choices. His polite demeanor and willingness to go the extra mile literally made what was easily the best steak I’ve ever had taste that much better. Oh yeah and it’s true you can cut it with a butter knife. The medium rare texture was not bloody like some places it was the perfect combination of moisture to accentuate the flavor. If you order a side, be prepared to share with friends they are not single serve. It’s a lot! The food was amazing. 2 days later and I’m still dreaming about that spread.More infoMurray's Restaurant & Cocktail LoungePrice: Very Expensive• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.7
- HFHannahFWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe restaurant is beautiful upon entering. The server was friendly and knowledgeable with all menu questions and recommendations. The food was exceptional and memorable. The whole experience was actually!More infoZeloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- EExcellentMinneapolis - St. Paul •63 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis may be the best overall seafood restaurant in the Twin Cities. The food and service was excellent! It was my wife’s 65th birthday and they did everything to make our experience outstanding. We’ll definitely be back for our next special occasion.More infoOceanaire Seafood Room - MinneapolisPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- MMMetMeatsMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We chose to spend our anniversary dinner at Fogo once more. The food was delicious, as usual! The dining area is very clean and well kept - very nice dining experience. Also, as usual, our server didn't bring our check in a reasonable amount of time. 20 minutes after declining dessert and setting our dishes aside to be bussed there was still no sign of our bill, despite me placing our credit card on the table in clear view. My wife ended up asking a couple servers who were assigned to other tables for our check. Not sure if he thought we were going to tip lightly because we passed on the special appetizers and bottle service?? This happened last time we went to Fogo but we had waited even longer. The restaurant was not very busy compared to usual. What is the deal with the dismal state of the bathrooms? No hot or warm water at the taps and very messy. Frankly the inattentive service at the end of the meal repeating itself is causing me to question whether we will go back. Seems intentional and disrespectful... time will tell, I guess.More infoFogo de Chao - MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Downtown / North Loop•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
Discover North Loop of Minneapolis
Also known as the traditional warehouse district, Minneapolis' North Loop is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In between getting bites to eat, feel free to explore the three museums within the bounds of the loop, including one that features cuckoo clocks. As with many neighborhoods in Minnesota, you can find delectable Northern European delights mixed together with more well-known continental eats as well as Mexican and Asian fare. There are several places where you can find excellent, dim sum-style light lunches. You can also enjoy new American cuisine at more than half a dozen places sprinkled throughout the loop. If the mood strikes you, make the mile-and-a-half trip to Nicollet Mall and, hat in hand, channel your inner Mary Richards!
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Downtown / North Loop is The Capital Grille - Minneapolis
- Loews Minneapolis Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Northstar Minneapolis - Downtown
- Minnesota Orchestra
- Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
- The Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Luxton Park
- Hilton Minneapolis
- The Commons Hotel, a Noble House Hotel
- Mill City Farmers Market
- Chain of Lakes
- Mercado Central
- Beltrami Park
- Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown
- 1221 Nicolette Mall Shopping Center
- Mill City Museum
- Loring Park
- Tennis Ground
- Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown/City Center