- LALAGOMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great. We had pasta dishes and both were very tasty. Also recommend the avocado bruschetta. Our wait person James was fabulous. He gave recommendations, checked in with us just the right number of times and made us feel very comfortable. We purposely went later in the evening and the noise level was not as bad as can be at Ciao Bella.More infoCiao BellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bloomington•4.8
- SStellaMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a solid choice. We go for brunch on occasion and always enjoy ourselves.More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis ParkPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.7
- NnancyMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Was a great place to grab a tasty breakfast on New Year's Day! Everyone in our group loved the food and the upbeat staff and crowd. As always, a fun spot!More infoGood Day CafePrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.6
- AamandawMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful place to have brunch for the first day of the New Year. The brunch menu is fairly expensive for the dishes we received. We really want to come back and try the dinner menu to see if it is better. Definitely would recommend though for ambience alone.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• undefined• Edina•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
Discover Linden Hills
Charming does not begin to describe the lovely suburb of Linden Hills. This community features gorgeous lakeside vistas, plenty of walking paths and abundant shade trees as well as excellent local dining options. While a Minnesota hot dish is always a traditional choice, don't forget that Minnesota cuisine is also built on decadent dairy products, plenty of fresh fish and a bountiful summer produce harvest. After a relaxing day outside in the fresh air, you might enjoy a stop at the local farmer's market or an ice cream treat made from locally sourced milk. Fans of global cuisine will find plenty of options from Asia to northern Europe. The wide variety of diverse restaurants include Thai, Chinese and even Swedish cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Linden Hills who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Linden Hills either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.