8 restaurants available nearby
We often have dinner here prior to Orchestra Hall concerts. The servers (Amanda and Manny) are very gracious and attentive. One of our favorite meals is their Stone Arch chicken sandwich- very tasty! Reservations seem to often be needed. Like everywhere else, Ten 01 is affected by the staff...
We brought our 10 year old granddaughter to a grown up dinner before seeing Frozen. We had an outstanding experience! Close to parking via Skyway, friendly and suburb server, delish food! Loved all the plant based options. Short walk across the street to the Orpheum.
We celebrated my daughter's birthday. What a great restaurant for celebrating this special occasion. The waiter was amazing, the food was sooooo good! We had crab cakes, lobster corndogs, mussels. WOW! The lobster corn dogs were excellent as well as the crab cakes and mussels. For dinner, we had...
- MSP Airport
- Hennepin Avenue Bridge
- Loren Thompson Park
- Centennial Lakes Plaza Shopping Center
- Como Park Zoo Conservatory
- Albertville Premium Outlets
- Embassy Suites Minneapolis - Airport
- Kahler Grand Hotel
- Grand Portage State Forest
- InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront
- Factory Outlet Mall Shopping Center
- Stone Arch Bridge
- Minnesota Historical Society Historic Fort Snelling
- Hilltop Park
- Mayo Clinic
- Westin Edina Galleria
- Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown
- Minnehaha Park
- Loehmanns Plaza Shopping Center
- Har Mar Mall Shopping Center