Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Designed to showcase individual elements of a tea ceremony and with every aspect of a guest's experience considered, our expert Tea Master weighs and infuses bespoke tea blends for the perfect cup of tea. Delight in this wonderful interactive experience, with cakes and indulgent patisseries served from our heritage trolley on a bespoke line of Richard Brendon bone china. For a touch of elegance, enjoy a glass of Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne in Baccarat Mille Nuits champagne flutes with a nod to the breath-taking Baccarat crystal chandelier overhead.
Grand surroundings and high end design are perfectly paired in a relaxed and welcoming environment that Paper Moon does better than anyone.
At Paper Moon we aim to provide all our guests a relaxed and refined Italian dining experience and ask that those joining us dress in a smart casual for lunch and dinner.
We welcome families to join us for lunch and afternoons with their children. But after 6 pm, only children over 12 years of age may join us for dinner.
Our outdoor seating is situated in the iconic courtyard of The OWO, where we also welcome our pet friends.
Pets are not allowed inside the venue.
The focus is on fresh, authentic food with dishes made every day from scratch.
Ideal venue to meet a friend for a quick lunch or come and enjoy our pre-theater menu with wines.
With a decor that complements a well thought out menu, expect opulent marble and solid wood flooring, Italian furnitures, bespoke Murano glass chandeliers and wall lights. Bardo isn’t confined to a food only experience. Playing host to a different live band each evening, guests can expect an engaging atmosphere that makes for an unforgettable night.
The restaurant name derives from the goji berry, a symbol of health and vitality that inspires the ethos of the restaurant. Using premium produce sourced from around the globe, the menu offers an abundance of flavours, techniques, ingredients. The traditional wine cellar is well stocked and features fine wines, and the bar offers Asian inspired cocktails.
Gouqi seats 92 covers, including 2 private interconnecting dining rooms; Crimson & Ruby, which seat 10 and 12, and combine to accommodate up to 22 guests.
Our Legendary Peking Duck and Tasting Menus are available to pre-order 24hrs, and Whole Crispy Chicken with 8-Head Australian Abalone and Fresh Black Truffle 48hrs in advance.
… soul pleasing Southern food and drink with warm, relaxed Southern hospitality, in Haymarket, one of London’s hottest locations.
Whether enjoying lunch with your family, or relaxing over wine and beer with friends, we have the perfect authentic Southern soul food and drink for all occasions – served from early until well past midnight.
We can’t wait to share Americana with you!
We use only the finest, authentic ingredients, to deliver the best italian experience to our guests.
San Carlo is renowned for its signature dishes, from the decadent Spaghetti Lobster or classic Cacio e Pepe, Spaghettini Vongole or authentic Carbonara to spectacular sharing dishes such as the Shellfish Royale or Mixed Grigliata di Pesce., or the famous Spaghettini lobster from Signor Sassi in Knightsbridge , alongside grill and main classics, antipasti, pasta an extensive seafood menu and of course tempting desserts, there's something for everyone.
There is also an extensive wine list.Choose from two relaxed yet elegant dining areas or go al fresco on the terrace and enjoy the best italian experience in Regent Street.
On the last Friday of each month, the Somerset House Terrace Bar with San Miguel will welcome live Saxophonist sundowner sets, transporting visitors to a truly Ibizian experience.
With its stunning riverside location, the Terrace Bar is the perfect spot for those looking for somewhere to while away a summer afternoon or evening, grab an ice cold San Miguel, Especial, Gluten Free, 0,0 or Selecta beer, or the special San Miguel Sundown Spritz cocktail.
Walk-ins are welcome at any time. If you are looking for a drink only, there is no need to book online as we hold tables for walk-in guests.
Here at lulivo (pronounced looleevoh) we are passionate about our food and our customers, full stop, that simple.
There is no better feeling then delivering a great service and knowing you guys are tucking into a great dish.
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe went for my 65th birthday ! Was welcomed in shown our seats and our afternoon Tea was served ! Asked there was anything special we needed well looked after by serving extra tea n coffee tables kept tidy cleared away ! Just one thing would have loved scones with no currents/ sultanas other then that beautiful Tea n serviceMore infoMr White's Leicester SquarePrice: Moderate• International• Leicester Square•4
- LLisaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe really enjoyed our lunch experience yesterday here. Food was amazing so delicious all served by our delightful waitress Georgia who also was very informative and knowledgeable about the types of meet. Very pleasant young lady. We would definitely recommend this place to friends and family. Top marks for BlacklockMore infoBlacklock Covent GardenPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Covent Garden•4.7
- HCHilaryCLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Had a fantastic lunch. Started on a high with the chickpea chaat which was absolutely delicious. We then had the Armitsari crispy lamb chop and hot honey chicken with a side portion of coronation chicken casserole salad and a roti. Everything was on point and turned out to be one of the best meals we have had for a while. Would definitely recommend and will definitely go back.More infoTandoor Chop House at Covent GardenPrice: Moderate• Indian• Covent Garden•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Special birthday meal, food was exceptional, great ambience, busy which led to forgetting a wine order but they apologised & put it on the house before we’d even said anythingMore infoJ Sheekey - The RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Covent Garden•4.6
- SCSusanCColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A real Louisiana experience in the heart of London. Happy to get last minute reservations for after our show. Everything was delicious!More infoBig Easy Covent GardenPrice: Expensive• American• Covent Garden•3.7
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.