Santa Fe / Mountains Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Santa Fe / Mountains
Restaurant experiences trending in Santa Fe / Mountains
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Santa Fe / Mountains
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In addition to working at two Michelin Star restaurants in Europe, Lombardy native Chef Cristian Pontiggia has received several awards from La Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, an international gastronomic society. The Italian government recognizes him as a Master Chef, and he holds a culinary degree that certifies him as a Doctor of Enogastronomy.
Nothing evokes the mystery of Mexican cuisine more than mole, a sauce of complex flavors that usually includes toasted and ground spices, seeds, nuts, chocolate and chile. Many mole recipes contain more than thirty ingredients and some recipes have five varieties of chile alone. Chef Olea is delighted to share his moles that include his "New Mexican Mole" that he created to commemorate Santa Fe’s 400 year anniversary in 2009. The large mural in the main dining room, was painted and presented to Chef Olea by Federico Leon De La Vega, a well- known artist from Mexico City.
Excellent food, great cocktails and a fun dinning environment! We specialize in Prime cuts of beef, Filet Mignon Rib-eye, New York strip as well as table-side presentations like Caesar salad and Chateaubriand and Bananas foster. Please Call To make a reservation for our dog friendly Patio. Multi-award winning: including Wine Spectator and top 10 in southwest and Best Cocktail. Our cocktails are Well made fun and Forward Thinking, With an emphasis on Seasonality. Happy hour is available from 4 -6:00 every day! (Except Holidays). We love to host dinners for Weddings, organizations, or private celebrations from 2 to 90, everything is made in-house so special diets are easily accommodated: allergies, gluten free, etc.
Excellent Food and Service at a Reasonable Price
Parking on any local street meter Sunday park for free at any meter
We offer live music on Fridays and Saturdays from 6-9pm.
Both indoor and outdoor (heated) dining is available, please reserve to your preference!
Zacatlán Restaurant desires to continue to preserve the traditions for our upcoming generations, while bringing forth new flavors. These new flavors incorporate Southwestern and Mexican influences. We are established near the Santa fe Plaza, right off of Guadalupe Street. We want to unveil a new fusion of food for everyone in Santa Fe and those who visit.
Our varied menu features both large and smaller portions of daily entrees that encourage guests to sample and share a number of dishes.
See what locals rave about in Santa Fe / Mountains
- SGSarahGAustin •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful experience our 2nd time dining at Sazon. I noted a birthday when I made my reservation and there was a personalized birthday card from the chef on our table when we arrived. They also treated us to a wonderful dessert for free. Food was fantastic as usual and service impeccable. The poblano crab soup is still the shining star but the Halibut with green mole and the rack of lamb with New Mexican mole were incredible as well. Love this place and will continue to come back whenever in Santa Fe!More infoSazon$$$$• Latin American• Santa Fe•4.8
- SDSusanDNew Mexico •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSassella is the best Italian restaurant in the Santa Fe/ABQ area. The food, service and atmosphere are all top notch. We have sat both inside and outside and both settings are just beautiful. We have enjoyed the Chef's charcuterie board twice and it is not to be missed. My husband says they have the best lobster risotto he has ever eaten. We also have enjoyed the Limone e Gamberi and the Mushroom Carbonara is off the chart delicious. We look forward to our next visit to Sassella.More infoSassella$$$$• Italian• Santa Fe•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our family has the best dinner!! The food was outstanding, the attention to detail was perfect and the ambiance was relaxing with a nice vibe. The drinks were very pretty and each meal we ordered was beautifully plated! We’ll be coming back again next time we’re in Santa Fe. Our compliments to the chef and the amazing manager who took very good care of us and gave us the royal treatment !!More infoCoyote Cafe$$$$• Southwest British• Santa Fe•4.9
- BSBruceSNew Mexico •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Service is terrific. Johnny our server was excellent!More infoSantacafe$$$$• American• Santa Fe•4.8
- YYolievipNew Mexico •324 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fun place to dine and try interesting tapas. I always enjoy the gambas and the meat and cheese platter. The paella was okay but it has been better. Love the baguette!! Nice wine selection. The waitress was pretty new but tried hard.More infoLa Boca$$$$• Tapas / Small Plates• Santa Fe•4.8
Discover Santa Fe
Travel + Leisure magazine voted Santa Fe the No. 1 cultural destination in the country. So you can expect a visit here to be chock full of visits and historic sites. Santa Fe is also the ideal location to enjoy exceptional regional and ethnic cuisine. At local Mexican restaurants, try the spicy beef, chicken, or cheese enchiladas. You can also sample the veggie tacos or tamales paired with Spanish rice and refried beans. Southwestern and Tex-Mex-style cuisines are popular throughout the city too. American fare is another option to consider, and this includes everything from barbecue and burgers to steaks and casseroles. If you’re looking for something different, try the local African, Caribbean, French, Indian, or Asian cuisine.
Santa Fe / Mountains Neighborhoods
Dining around Santa Fe / Mountains Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Santa Fe / Mountains. Our customers recommend Geronimo, Izanami and Coyote Cafe
As of June 4, 2023 there are 51 restaurants in Santa Fe / Mountains. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Italian, Steakhouse, Southwest, Fusion / Eclectic and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Santa Fe / Mountains who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Santa Fe / Mountains either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.