Cuisine (20 of 31)
26 restaurants available nearby
Love loved the eggplant and will be trying to figure out how to replicate it at home (in Wisconsin!). Everything else we had was also great along with the bottle of wine. The dessert with the brandies cherries is something we will remember for a long time .
Rarely does a restaurant meet my standards for a perfect 5.0 rating but last nights meal at TerraCotta was an exception. The food was absolutely outstanding. Our server Michael went above and beyond to give great service. The ambience on the patio was perfect. This place was a RARE...
One of the more memorable meals we have had ever!
Dishes seasoned to perfection, subtly nuanced. What an experience from the flight of mescal/tequila, the delectable appetizers of stuffed squash blossoms and huitcoachilte tacos, the sopa de amor, our maincourses with wonderful moles and a dessert...
Some friends of ours recommended this place and it did not disappoint! The food was fantastic and well worth it. The dishes are creative and rich. The Buffalo Bolognese was supreme! Wine list is extensive with great options. This place is a MUST in Santa Fe.
- Uptown Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Santa Fe - Cerrillos Road South
- Albuquerque Convention Center
- Old Town Albuquerque
- Capulin Volcano National Monument
- Kit Carson Park
- Four Corners Monument
- Antelope Wilderness Study Area
- Canyon Road
- The Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Historic Old Town
- Taos Ski Valley
- White Sands National Monument
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe Cerrillos
- Inn of the Governors
- Inn on La Loma Plaza
- Nob Hill Shopping Center
- Casa de Tres Lunas/House of Three Moons
- Best Western Deming Southwest Inn
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North