Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ristorante Buon Gusto is Old School Italian!
We have been one of the most authentic Italian restaurants in the Bay Area for the past 30+ years. Excellent Wine Menu, a Full Bar, Background Music and a Relaxed and Friendly Atmosphere to create an Enjoyable Dining Experience.
Our Experienced staff have a well earned reputation of offering premier service.
We cater to business travelers, families, romantic couples, and our many loyal local patrons.
Come and experience Italian dining at its most genuine. Come once, and we know that you will come back, again and again!
Our restaurant is open for lunch every weekday and for dinner every day. Ask about our special banquet menu. Let us work with you to plan a memorable event featuring superb food and wine, and hosted in one of our private meeting rooms—ideal for business or family gatherings of any kind.
We are open from 12:00 pm to 9:30 pm on Mother's Day!
- TLThomasLSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had been to Amoura a few times before, but our first time at a wine tasting dinner, which was wonderful. The staff was very attentive and friendly, wanting to make our experience as seamless as possible. Both the food and wine was amazing too. We would gladly go back.More infoAmoura RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• South San Francisco•4.7
- RRobertSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe got there early, so it was quiet. Service was great. Food and drinks were very good. I stipulated that it was my wife's birthday in the reservation, but nobody acknowledged it.More infoAndiamo In BancaPrice: Moderate• Italian• South San Francisco•4.8
- TCTimCLas Vegas •12 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 6, 2023I’ve been looking for a great quality Japanese restaurant that isn’t just an omakase. The quality of the sashimi in the chirashi was top notch. The cuts were beautiful, as well as the arrangement. The “fried chicken” was refined, moist and flavorful. We also had the saba shioyake that was perfectly grilled. Great service and amazing food.More infoGinteiPrice: Moderate• Sushi• San Bruno•4.6
- GLGoodfoodLoverSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023The only thing missing was a child’s menu - but no problem, any dish can be made into a half order. Wish I could afford to eat here more often.More infoBuon GustoPrice: Moderate• Italian• South San Francisco•4.4
A guide to all your dining needs while attending the APEC summit in San Francisco
Here’s a full list of all the must-visit restaurants and bars in San Francisco while you’re at APEC.
A guide to SF’s best private dining rooms for any occasion
From an underground wine vault to an al fresco nook with Bay Bridge views, these San Francisco restaurants are equipped to host any exclusive event.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in South San Francisco is Chico Marx
- Sunshine Gardens Shopping Center
- Winston Manor Park
- El Camino Golf Club
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
- Travelers Inn
- La Quinta Inn San Francisco Airport North
- Pet's Rest Cemetery
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
- South San Francisco Conference Center
- Hampton Inn San Francisco Airport
- Northwood Tot Lot
- East Basin
- Oyster Point Park
- Canterbury Tot Lot
- Larkspur Landing South San Francisco-An All-Suite Hotel
- Monster Park
- Days Inn San Francisco South/Oyster Point Airport
- Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
- Hills of Eternity Memorial Park
- Elm Court Recreation Building