Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have a focus on dishes with the flavors of Greece and the true Mediterranean.
We make everything homemade in the kitchen and only use top quality items imported directly from Greece and Turkey so our customers are getting high quality fresh and healthy food.
Our menu consists of Greek classics such as Whole Lavraki (Mediterranean Seabass), Souvlaki, Pitas, Pastitsio, Moussaka and traditional sauces such as Tzatziki, Kalamatiano, Tirokafteri, etc.
Husband and wife team Matt Levin and Melanie Roth run the show here alongside a gifted, attentive and conscientious team in the front and back of the house. Come for a classic Americana-style menu with a most extensive offering of beer. Choose from 18 different Belgian styles on tap and many more in the bottle.
Casual connoisseurs unite! This place is the real deal. Whether it’s a quick lunch, a raging evening, a private event, take-out or delivery, the REFUGE experience is unlike any other place at any one time.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •30 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSpanish Octopus was excellent. Also the Shrimp & Crab Ravioli was delicious. Always enjoy dining at Pranzi. Food is consistently top quality and service outstandingMore infoPRANZIPrice: Moderate• Italian• San Carlos•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •77 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Cask is our go to restaurant. It has something for everyone. You can have a full dinner or something lighter if not really hungry. The food is always delicious. My husband’s favorite is their French dip. I love the mushroom flat bread. They have some great salads, too. The wine list is extensive with many flight offerings. If you’re looking for a great place to eat, try Cask. You won’t be disappointed.More infoThe Cask Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• San Carlos•4.7
- BBillSan Francisco Bay Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Three of us had agedashi tofu, veggie&shrimp tempura, ebi sushi roll, seafood risotto, tea and beer. Everything was good - but the tempura and risotto were both memorable. We’ve eaten at dozens of Japanese restaurants in US/Japan/elsewhere - the tempura is as good as anywhere: crisp but light breading, not oily, perfect temperature. And the risotto was also just right - we’ve lived in Italy for 2 years: had great risottos there, but this was as good. A few years ago we didn’t particularly like the risotto at Seiya, but will always order them now - adding a little cheese, nice mix of seafood has made it really special. And total bill for 3, including tax and tip, was just a bit over $100. Great food and value, in nice/quiet setting - Seiya is a favorite of ours.More infoSeiyaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• San Carlos•4.6
- FFelsSan Francisco Bay Area •36 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023We had very good service and the food are delicious and reasonable. I've been going to this restaurant for several times now and will be coming back again.More infoSpassoPrice: Moderate• Italian• San Carlos•4.7
- MMiyamariHawaii •6 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great atmosphere and their meals were delicious. They did not offer kids menu although it’s listed on the open table menu.More infoWest Park BistroPrice: Moderate• Californian• San Carlos•4.8
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in San Carlos is Domenico Winery & Osteria
- Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Carlos
- San Carlos Historical Museum
- Longs Plaza Shopping Center
- Americas Best Value Inn - San Carlos
- Laureola Park
- Britton Station Shopping Center
- Hiller Aviation Museum
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos
- Best Western Inn - Redwood City
- Country Inn & Suites San Carlos
- Crestview Park
- Baseball Field
- E R Burton Park
- Mezes Plaza
- Deluxe Inn Redwood City
- Heather Park
- Eaton Park
- Edgewood County Park
- Big Canyon Park
- LiA Hotel