Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Specializing in unique Japanese 'small plates' such as charcoal grilled yakitori, temaki handrolls and raw specialties. Bushido serves authentic dishes with modern flair. While focusing on our izakaya roots our main goal is to feature the freshest and highest quality of ingredients; local and from Japan. Our menu is in harmony with the seasons allowing us to showcase ingredients to its fullest potential.
Full Bar with Happy Hour Specials
• Tuesday-Saturday: 5:00-6:30 pm / 9:00-10:00 pm
• Sunday: 5:00-6:30 pm
Outside Catering is available
Attentive service, fresh flowers and soft music surround guests at this intimate, Michelin Starred restaurant in downtown Mountain View. Inside a Victorian home, Executive Chef Christopher Lemerand creates a contemporary French cuisine that accentuates the vibrant, fresh flavors found naturally in high quality products. Chez TJ leads guests through an exciting evening of culinary pleasure. Our pre-fixe Chef's Tasting menu encourages a relaxed and enjoyable evening of dining and conversation.
All guests, including children 2 and up, are asked to participate in the pre-fixe tasting menu.
Four dining rooms and two small patios provide an intimate setting for a special dinner with family and friends. 1-Star Michelin 2019 Guide, "Bay Area’s Best 50 Restaurants: No. 1-10" Mercury News, "Bay Area's 59 Michelin-starred Restaurants" Mercury News, "Three and 1/2 Stars" - SF Magazine and SJ Mercury News. Top Scores, Zagat & Gayot Dining Guides 2007.
Inspired by his travels through Spain and Portugal, Michelin-starred chef Jarad Gallagher Latin influenced cuisine at Broma.
We work closely with our purveyors to source only the finest ingredients, both local and abroad.
In addition, we offer hand-crafted cocktails from The Emerald Hour, craft beer, American and international wines, and a variety of delightful non-alcoholic options.
In consideration of the overall guest experience, indoor dining is limited to adults only. Outdoor dining, no children under the age of 10.
Cucina Venti is OPEN for indoor and outdoor Dining 7 Days. Thank you for your continued support!
Cucina Venti opened July 2007. Located next to Google headquarters, beautiful outdoor dining , elegant ambiance. cross street from century 16 in Mountain View. Cucina Venti features modern Italian dishes, Lamb Chops, Local organic produce, The freshest seafood, Hand crafted cocktails, and a wine list with a focus on California and Italian wines.
Scratch features American cookery in an elegant setting. The cuisine is based on the premise of simple food done well and draws from American classics reflecting today's influences and bounty of ingredients. Choose from a tender moist braised short rib, rotisserie chicken, or perhaps a selection from our fresh seafood and oyster bar.
For beverages Scratch has researched some of the finest vineyards and distilleries in the United States. We have a wide variety of wines and spirits to choose from in all price ranges. Some of our wine and spirits are highly allocated and will not always be available.
Scratch also offers a vegetarian menu and a gluten free menu.
Join us for a special oyster menu every Thursday night starting at 4:00 pm. Patio & street seating.
We will be following the most stringent protocols on cleaning, sanitization, social distancing, and protections for employee health including temperature taking and the use of protective masks and gloves.
Let Ristorante Don Giovanni provide you with excellent service and facility for your next event. We offer custom tailored menus that are just right for your breakfast, brunch, lunch, and/or dinner needs.
Our facility can provide:
TV * VCR * PA SYSTEM WITH MICROPHONES * POWER POINT * OVERHEAD PROJECTOR * WIRELESS MICROPHONE * FLIP CHART STAND/PADS/MARKERS * DIRECT PHONE LINES AND INTERNET ACCESS * MOTEL AND TRANSPORTATION ACCOMMODATIONS
- EPElenaPSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoEnjoyed our brunch at Stein's. This is the second brunch I've had here, and both times the food was really delicious. Service was very so-so, had to find the server a few times for things like salt and pepper, the check, which was a bit surprising given it was a slow day and very few people were there. Will still return, would like to think it was just an off day for them.More infoSteins Beer GardenPrice: Moderate• American• Mountain View•4.3
- KKiranvipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoWe were seated for 20 minutes before anyone bothered to come take our order, and that happened only after hailing one of the employees. They had live music inside which sounded great but there was no music or ambience at all on the outside patio. Food and cocktails were very good and prices here haven't increased as much as other places around. We're open to returning and maybe sitting indoors next time.More infoCascalPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Mountain View•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe tiramisu was amazing!!!!! We had a great time and exceptional serviceMore infoLa Fontaine RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Mountain View•4.6
- CWCeiW1 review4.0Dined on Oct 15, 2023Service was excellent. Risotto, beef tongue and Wagyu beef katsu were the highlights. Happy hours sushi and yakitori are good deals.More infoBushidoPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Mountain View•4.5
- KkteeYosemite / Mammoth Lakes •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are outside on a cold day. Inside the restaurant was crowded so service to the patio was slower than usual but still attentive and helpful. My favorite is their Cobb salad. Always good.More infoScratch (Mtn View)Price: Expensive• American• Mountain View•4.4
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 29 restaurants in Mountain View. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Tapas / Small Plates, American, Indian, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mountain View who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mountain View either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Ames Research Center
- Stevenson School Park
- Quality Inn & Suites Mountain View
- Grant Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Bubb Park
- Blossom Valley Shopping Center
- Super 8 Motel Mountain View
- San Veron Park
- Best Western PLUS Mountain View Inn
- Stevens Creek Shoreline Nature Study Area
- Shoreline Golf Links At Mountain View
- Sylvan Park
- Mckelvey Park
- Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Mountain View Shopping Center
- Computer History Museum
- San Vernon Park
- Mountain View Recreation Center
- Ramada Mountain View
- Crittenden School Park