Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
This beloved Woodside landmark brings destination dining to Silicon Valley. The Village Pub is rich with a sense of heritage and authenticity. The warm and elegant ambiance is the perfect backdrop for Chef Mark Sullivan's Contemporary American cuisine with Classic French roots.
- KLKL12San Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food. A little pricey but nice for a special occasion place. They add 20% to every check but they make you aware so there is no surprise.More infoThe Village Bakery and CafePrice: Moderate• American• Woodside•4.6
- SKSunnyKSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food at Flea Street was excellent! We had the salad, onion soup and the filet mignon - all wonderful! The service was attentive and the noise level was low. It is not inexpensive, but we felt like we had an excellent experience for the price.More infoFlea StreetPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Menlo Park•4.8
- WGWanderinGourmetvipSan Francisco Bay Area •65 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was absolutely delicious. Definitely everything was made from scratch. We started with the seafood bisque (delicate and beautifully balanced), I had the scallops with creamy polenta (the scallops were tender, and the polenta clearly made the right way). We also had the pork chops Over cooked perfectly to order). we shared a dessert – an apple crumble – just the right amount of sweetness. The wine list was good and the service impeccable. I am adding this restaurant as one that I will return to.More infoFirehouse BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Woodside•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Very good food but very expensiveMore infoSelby'sPrice: Expensive• Continental• Menlo Park•4.6
- JJhmmanvipNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wife and I went for a fixed menu New Year’s Day brunch. Besides the latte (which was still passable), I don’t think there was a single part of the meal we didn’t love.More infoThe Village PubPrice: Expensive• American• Woodside•4.8
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.