Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ristorante Buon Gusto is Old School Italian!
We have been one of the most authentic Italian restaurants in the Bay Area for the past 30+ years. Excellent Wine Menu, a Full Bar, Background Music and a Relaxed and Friendly Atmosphere to create an Enjoyable Dining Experience.
Our Experienced staff have a well earned reputation of offering premier service.
We cater to business travelers, families, romantic couples, and our many loyal local patrons.
Come and experience Italian dining at its most genuine. Come once, and we know that you will come back, again and again!
Our restaurant is open for lunch every weekday and for dinner every day. Ask about our special banquet menu. Let us work with you to plan a memorable event featuring superb food and wine, and hosted in one of our private meeting rooms—ideal for business or family gatherings of any kind.
We are open from 12:00 pm to 9:30 pm on Mother's Day!
- SSecoco1975vipNashville •36 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food and atmosphere. My go-to when in the area.More infoBuon GustoPrice: Moderate• Italian• South San Francisco•4.6
- BbtffvipChicago / Illinois •94 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWonderful dishes and customer service was excellent. Highly recommend!More infoChico MarxPrice: Moderate• Latin / Spanish• South San Francisco•4.8
- EEricvipSan Francisco Bay Area •242 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023We've eaten at Amoura several times and the food is consistently good, staff friendly and attentive and prices reasonable. We introduced friends this time and they enjoyed it as well. Amoura is a great go-to restaurant!More infoAmoura RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• South San Francisco•4.6
- MMctrekvipSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Been here more than a dozen times. Loved the food. I wish they bring back lasagna to the menu.More infoAndiamo In BancaPrice: Moderate• Italian• South San Francisco•4.6
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in South San Francisco is Buon Gusto
- Brisbane Village Shopping Center
- Sunshine Gardens Shopping Center
- Olivet Memorial Park
- Firth Memorial Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport North
- Bayshore Heights Park
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
- Hampshire Tot Lot
- Paradise Valley Park
- East Basin
- San Francisco Bay
- Oyster Point Park
- Winston Manor Shopping Center
- Seaplane Harbor
- Sign Hill Park
- Elm Court Recreation Building
- Hills of Eternity Memorial Park
- Sierra Point Marina
- San Bruno Mountain