Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Convivial owner Saul Gropman and chef Jeffrey Lloyd make a formidable team. Lloyd, former executive chef of restaurant Michael Mina, offers a seasonal menu that’s discreet in its complexity, featuring the sort of dishes that seem to get better with each bite.
Gropman’s wine list comprises a modest 100 bottles, but it’s a smart, well-focused selection -
We provide the perfect blend of service, food and Italian bistro atmosphere for a relaxed meal in the heart of California wine country.
We are open 7 days a week
We also offer Happy Hour from Daily 3pm to 5 pm everyday.
Sonoma Grille would be opening Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Thanksgiving with a special menu for a pre - fixed diner. Reservation is highly recommended.
We look forward to serving you all.
For additional details please visit our website www.sonomagrilleandbar.com
Chef Bush is focused on his new world style of cuisine and presents a menu that appeals to the entire scope of one's palate. Items such as fresh raw oysters, farm to table California vegetables, local fish and meat. OSO looks forward to your visit.
- ETEddieTvipSan Francisco Bay Area •45 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis is our favorite place to celebrate special occasions. Food, beverages and service are always well executed. This time we started with the oyster bisque & ceviche, then on to pork chop and petrale sole, and ended with yuzu cheescake and butterscotch pudding. A bottle of merlot by Joel Peterson's Once and Future winery made the night extra-special. The place was bustling for a Tuesday night. Our table by the front window was sublime... and so was the service...More infoCafe La HayePrice: Expensive• American• Sonoma•4.7
- BMBrianMvipChicago / Illinois •40 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was amazing and great price too for the portions you get. Great job. Server was very nice and friendly. Two thumbs up.More infoEl Dorado KitchenPrice: Moderate• Californian• Sonoma•4.7
- NNancySan Francisco Bay Area •24 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe staff were most gracious about our request to sit in a warmer location on the patio as they did not have the heat lamps on. They relocated our table. They were very attentive and friendly. Everyone in our party of 6 enjoyed the food. The salmon salad and chocolate cake were particularly delicious. Prices are high but typical for Sonoma, especially wine by the glass. There was a crying toddler near our table which became annoying but not the restaurant’s fault.More infoSonoma GrillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Sonoma•4.4
- STSonjaTMinneapolis - St. Paul •20 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023My Mother took us here for lunch. It was almost an hour away. So very worth the drive!! The menu had many choices! The octopus was wonderful. The seafood stew has loads of ingredients,(just remember you hv to do the shelling! Can be messy!) The meat dish w pork and beef w black beans was very good. Fish of the day was a seabass. Very very good, however, a bit on the salty side for my taste. Have dessert!!!! All wonderful choices. The service was excellant!!!!!!More infoLaSalette RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Sonoma•4.8
- PCPCHEESEvipSan Francisco Bay Area •102 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was good to be back at the counter watching all the prep work---remarkable choreography! Even though the menu doesn't change much over time, everything is still well-prepared and interesting.More infoOSOPrice: Moderate• Californian• Sonoma•4.5
The 10 best new San Francisco restaurants of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
These stellar San Francisco restaurants have exclusive tables for APEC attendees
A local omakase favorite, comforting Burmese food, the freshest farm-to-table dishes, and more.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
- Sonoma Hotel
- Mission San Francisco Solano
- Sonoma Train Town
- Spirits In Stone Gallery
- Maxwell Farms Regional Park
- Bungalows 313
- Tetter Field
- Cottage Inn & Spa
- Krug Event Center
- General M G Vallejo Home
- Cinnamon Bear Creekside Inn
- Bungalow Sonoma
- Arnold Field
- Depot Park
- Verano Park
- San Francisco Solano Mission
- El Pueblo Inn
- Olsen Park
- Sonoma Golf Club
- Valley Mart Shopping Center