Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Acacia House features a seasonally driven menu of bold and artful American cuisine, curated to showcase Napa’s finest local, organic, and sustainable ingredients. This relaxed and refined experience, set in Alila Napa Valley’s restored Georgian farmhouse, offers an extensive wine list crafted by our own sommelier, along with signature cocktails. Dine with a view of the open kitchen. Venture outside to the patio and wraparound veranda. Whichever you choose, you’re sure to savor every bite—and every moment.
A family-owned business, Cook St. Helena, is a neighborhood establishment through and through that continues to bring people together around fresh, handmade, delicious food in a warm, casual atmosphere. We opened Cook in 2004 to show the locals and tourists alike that food does not need to be complicated to taste great!
All guests are required to wear a mask while indoors—regardless of their vaccination status—except when seated in a dining environment. Thank you for helping to keep our CIA campus community safe!
- PpbjamminChicago / Illinois •28 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe love Market. I consider it one of my favorite restaurants in the entire Napa Valley. The menu is always interesting and fresh. They always have two soups on the menu, one vegetarian, and are always delicious. The service is very professional, the bar is generous. All in all, it is a fantastic place for either a quick lunch or a lovely dinner.More infoMarketPrice: Moderate• American• St. Helena•4.8
- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAs always, a very enjoyable meal at Cook. Attentive and friendly staff and excellent food. One of our go-to favorites in St Helena.More infoCook St. HelenaPrice: Moderate• Italian• St. Helena•4.8
- OoutallthetimevipSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoIt has been a long time since we have had anything other than cocktails here. Dinner was fantastic. Salad was amazing and the mushroom soup always delivers. We're looking forward to returning again soon.More infoGoose & GanderPrice: Expensive• American• St. Helena•4.7
- SDSvDaveSan Francisco Bay Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Our host was great gave us an insight to the town and surrounding areas. Also I the music and all the staff, very friendly would be back for sure and mention this place as well as our host that greated us.More infoThe SaintPrice: Expensive• American• St. Helena•4.4
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in St. Helena. Our customers recommend Gatehouse Restaurant at The Culinary Institute of America, Goose & Gander and Market
As of December 5, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in St. Helena. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in St. Helena who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in St. Helena either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Long Meadow Ranch
- Hotel St. Helena
- Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer
- Culinary Institute of America At Greystone
- Shady Oaks Country Inn
- I Wolk Gallery
- St Helena Marketplace
- Napa Farmhouse Inn
- Black Rock Inn
- Southbridge Napa Valley
- Gott's Roadside Restaurant
- Zinfandel Inn
- Meadowood Golf Club
- Stonesbridge Park
- Judy's Bed and Breakfast
- The Culinary Institute of America At Greystone
- Ambrose Bierce House
- El Bonita Motel
- Cameo Cinema
- Wydown Hotel