Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our family is originally from Lima, where authentic Peruvian recipes were passed down by our great-grandmother, Maria Olinda, who herself came from Peruvian, African, Spanish and Italian ancestry. Peruvian cuisine fuses different periods from the South American country's history, from the ancient Inca empire through the Spanish conquest, which brought in slaves from Africa and China; further influences came from Italian and Japanese immigrants, blending indigenous foods of Peru and cooking methods of four continents into a unique taste
Thank you for visiting our page, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Jose & Manny Navarro
"An impressive new Santa Rosa restaurant that's instantly one of our best"
Jeff Cox, renowned Wine Country food critic.
We are a small restaurant and love Open Table diners, please, please notify us as early as possible if your plans change. If you are unable to find the reservation you want, please call us directly at (707) 546-6462. Thank you.
Travelling the world for many years, he brings his appreciation for global cuisine to his menu. His artistically crafted dishes have earned numerous accolades and awards from some of Sonoma county’s most renowned critics, including Petaluma Magazine’s People Choice Award for Best Local Seafood Restaurant and Best Asian Restaurant. The Press Democrat voted SEA Thai Bistro as the Best Thai Restaurant in Sonoma county.
Jackson's Bar and Oven is a full service restaurant that welcomes EVERYONE!
This is a great place for single diners, couples and families. Come see us!
Stark's Steakhouse in Santa Rosa, California, is an upscale eatery that takes a modern approach to sustainable seafood and steak. The in-house dry aged meat is served a la carte and guests can also enjoy an extensive menu of international and local wine, creative cocktails and more than 60 whiskeys.
Try the Stark's Steakhouse special roasted bone marrow starter served with truffle honey and sea salt before enjoying a steak with toppers like truffle fried egg, mushroom and onions or blue cheese butter. Vegetarians have options on the menu as well and guests shouldn't leave Stark's Steakhouse without a look at the extensive dessert menu.
The menu by John Ash & Co. restaurant Executive Chef Tom Schmidt showcases seasonal foods and produce from local sources, including the inn’s very own gardens.
The elegantly-rustic café features a circular dining room with expansive windows that open onto beautiful vineyards and gardens; a rock fireplace and wood ceiling beams that bring natural elements to create an inviting, warm, and comfortable ambiance; and custom iron ceiling light fixtures and walls sconces that add notes of elegance and grace. The café provides an array of seating options indoors and out, including quaint, smaller dining areas for intimate duos, as well as a private room for up to 80 guests for meetings or special events.
Today, John Ash & Co. remains an icon for a romantic, fine dining restaurant with Executive Chef Thomas Schmidt continuing the standards of cooking excellence enjoyed by locals and guests alike. Chef Tom’s extensive wine knowledge provides the perfect foundation for creating innovative recipes that complement the restaurant’s extensive, award-winning wine list.
And because Chef Tom and his staff believe in making exceptional food and wine fun and approachable, even those who are new to choosing wines will feel right at home. Join us for dinner at our Santa Rosa restaurant and experience wine country dining at its best.
- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoStarks continues to earn its place as the best restaurant in Santa Rosa. The food was perfect. The service was perfect. I don't know how they get the potato chunks for the fondue so perfectly fried. The servers were right there when you needed them and unobtrusive the rest of the time. I don't know how they managed to know when they were needed, or how they knew just what was needed, but they were great.More infoStark's Steak and SeafoodPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Santa Rosa•4.7
- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI dined with a friend on a weekend evening and we enjoyed drinks at the bar and a comfortable seating downstairs. Lighting was perfect, temperature was fine despite the rain outside, and sound level was just enough to feel festive and busy. We had Old Fashion's at the bar but I'm sorry I didn't try the French 75. Delicious French onion soup and salad, but the dish that left us speechless except for a few moans was the boeuf bourguignon. I can't wait to have more of that with the French 75. Another Stark success. Lucky us.More infoAugie's FrenchPrice: Moderate• French• Santa Rosa•4.7
- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways fantastic and flawless. You feel like a family member coming to eat. We go for all special occasions and Prime Rib Wednesdays. Shrimp Bordelaise, Beef Wellington and any steak you can't go wrong with. Superior meats. Chocolate Caramel Dome for dessert or Key Lime Pie both are excellent. Tableside Caesar Salad the best ever. Knowing how heavily reliant on pesticides Sonoma wines are, wish they had some biodynamic or organic wines.More infoLa Gare French RestaurantPrice: Moderate• French• Santa Rosa•4.6
- JJJayJvipSan Francisco Bay Area •101 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent waiter recognized a first date situation and reacted accordingly...very much appreciated. Food was so interesting and different, as was the cocktail. Very comfortable atmosphere...More infoBird & The BottlePrice: Moderate• American• Santa Rosa•4.7
- BGBrettGNorth Rhine-Westphalia •10 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Good food but a bit overpriced. Had to keep asking for waterMore infoPerch and PlowPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Santa Rosa•4.1
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Santa Rosa is Ca Bianca
- Luther Burbank Home And Gardens
- Santa Rosa Centre Shopping Center
- Redwood Inn
- Vintners Inn
- Finley Community Park
- Santa Rosa Plaza Shopping Center
- Hotel La Rose
- Old Court House Square
- Saint Francis Shopping Center
- Youth Community Park
- Doyle Park
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Wine Country
- Fulton Marketplace Shopping Center
- Sebastopol Golf Course
- Cloverleaf Ranch
- Live Oak Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Santa Rosa
- Lakeside Shopping Center
- Spring Lake Park
- Bicentennial Park