Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Simple, honest, and full of flavor, Fleetwood celebrates woodfired inspired cuisine and the community of Calistoga. Here you’ll find fresh produce harvested from nearby farms, small-batch wines crafted by our friends, great cocktails, and a chef-driven wood-fired menu, all wrapped up in a beautiful, convivial atmosphere.
Classic bistro items such as raw oysters, croque madame, smoked salmon, and steak frites--each of them in the most flavorful form you've ever seen or tasted. Daily specials like shrimp etouffee, gumbo ya-ya, and fried chicken offer glimpses into the Chef's French and Creole repertoire.
An extensive array of wines by the glass is anchored by our draft wine system, which serves perfect pours on exclusive wines seldom offered except by the bottle. Our local beers and liquors will get your toe tapping at the comfortable, chic bar.
The jewel of Evangeline is the trellised outdoor patio, with heaters and fans for outdoor dining in all but the most forbidding weather. Dappled sunlight and lively music make it a Napa Valley idyll worth the drive up-valley. Free parking abounds across the street.
- Ssama1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoHad a 7:15 reservation, we’re settled outdoors by choice with outdoor heaters. The owner was very welcoming and friendly & so was the staff. We will definitely go back the next time we will visit Calistoga.More infoBricco OsteriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Calistoga•4.4
- THTimHvipSan Francisco Bay Area •150 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDelectable. NOLA flair works. Only suggestion is to add more NOLA drinks to the bar drink menu.More infoEvangelinePrice: Moderate• French• Calistoga•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 29, 2023Matthew provided wonderful service! The habanero salsa was fantastic also (thanks Jose)!More infoHouse of BetterPrice: Moderate• Organic• Calistoga•4.3
- JCJonathanCSacramento / Sacramento Valley •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great roasted Cornish hen. Gabriel, Skylar, and Ian very friendly and answered our questions about the unique history of building. Happy to support restaurant that shares 30% of revenues with employees.More infoLovinaPrice: Moderate• American• Calistoga•4.8
- LLuluvipSan Francisco Bay Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Really lovely experience. The food as always, was delicious but wanted to mention Sam, a young lady, was exceptional. No only did she give great service but was engaging as well. We’ve been many times before and keep coming back.More infoSam's Social ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Calistoga•4.7
A guide to all your dining needs while attending the APEC summit in San Francisco
Here’s a full list of all the must-visit restaurants and bars in San Francisco while you’re at APEC.
A guide to SF’s best private dining rooms for any occasion
From an underground wine vault to an al fresco nook with Bay Bridge views, these San Francisco restaurants are equipped to host any exclusive event.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Calistoga is Auro
- Schramsberg Vineyards
- Solage Calistoga
- Lee Youngman Galleries
- The Sunburst Calistoga
- Pioneer Park
- Petrified Fore
- Calistoga Bikeshop
- Wilbur Springs Station California Division Historical
- Lito's Hubcap Ranch
- Aetna Springs Golf Course
- Safari We
- Petrified Forest
- Calistoga Wine Way Inn
- Cache Creek Regional Park
- Sterling Vineyards
- Calpine Geothermal Visitor Center
- Comfort Inn Calistoga Hot Springs of the West
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Dr Wilkinson's Hot Springs
- Hidden Valley Lake Golf Course