Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We pride ourselves on our authentic hand making processes and our commitment to quality and excellence.
(2) A neighbourhood wine shop.
Please note our policies before booking:
- Our focus is on a communal dining experience so please be aware you may be sharing the table with other guests, socially distanced. We are open until 11pm, last savoury food orders are at 9:30pm.
- The outside terrace and Saturday day time bookings will be offering a separate food menu of light bites, nibbles and what we call "drinking food". The full kitchen menu is available from 6pm Wednesday to Saturday indoors only.
- Standard seats are along the 'Bench'. High-top are tables for two and three on the outside of the room.
- Please note: Bookings between 4pm and 6pm Wednesday to Friday are for 'Aperitivo Hour'. These are 1 hour slots only for drinks, with a small menu of cold snacks available.
Cosy and intimate casual fine dining restaurant, serving up superb local produce, fine wines, cocktails and delivering great service.
Based on Saltaire's bustling main road, it's at the heart of this World Heritage site.
Please note, due to the type of building, we are limited with disabled access. We can offer access on the main floor, but our toilet facilities are located on the first floor.
You are invited to arrive at your own time here at Café 21, this is why we do not require bookings. However, we do accept bookings from 2pm onwards, for Afternoon Tea and from 12 noon for Sunday Lunch.
If you would like to discuss a larger group booking (4+) please call us on 01904 946099.
Bookings of 5 or more will need to contact the restaurant directly, either by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 0113 2436553.
We serve only food made using the freshest seasonal British produce and our menu changes through the weeks to reflect this.
We have a custom-made Josper charcoal grill which is the hottest indoor grill available and used by the best restaurants in the country. Cooking on the Josper ensures none of the natural moisture or flavour escapes from the food, whilst at the same time adding the distinct chargrilled taste.
We are still serving authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, We pride ourselves on using fresh local produce, as we know this will result in the highest quality dishes for our customers.
Our new Terrace is now open for the summer, each table has its own parasol and heater, although this will keep you dry in showers we cannot guarantee to keep you dry in some circumstances. We also cannot guarantee a table inside once booked on the terrace.
Bookings are available for food only. We are happy for you to join us just for drinks, but due to limited tables this will be on a walk in basis only.
We look forward to seeing you at Vivido
Michael, Louise & the Team.
We are happy to announce that we are open on all Bank Holiday Mondays from 12noon.
This method of cooking also means that all the meat served to you fresh at your table, straight from the grill. You can eat as much or as little as you like, and we have a large selection of meats on offer, so you can stick to what you know or try something a little bit different!
We also have a selection of Vegetarian, Halal and Fish dishes on offer and the salad bar which is the perfect start to your meal, and accompanies our entire menu perfectly as little palate cleansers between each skewer that reaches your table.
- GHGraceH1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat place for a special occasion Attentive without being obtrusive service Food delicious Atmosphere and decor amazingMore infoThe Cut & Craft LeedsPrice: Expensive• Steak• Leeds•4.6
- MMario1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe thoroughly enjoyed our food and overall experience. Quite pricey, but you get a really fine dining for it and still worth it.More infoSakkuPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Leeds•4.3
- JFJasonFYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWas very good from the moment we walked in and got seated I have been to a similar restaurant in Leeds and found estabulo to be miles ahead in every aspect. Myself and my partner will definitely be returning soonMore infoEstabulo - The LightPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Leeds•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Me and my partner had a great experience! The waiter Joe we had was very attentive and made us both feel special. The food was Great and came out very hot each time! I would highly recommend this place for any special occasion!More infoThe Ivy Asia, LeedsPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Leeds•4.7
- BBindivipYorkshire •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a great experience. Brilliant service. Food was also amazingMore infoThe Ivy Victoria QuarterPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Leeds•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 246 restaurants in Yorkshire. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary British, British, Italian, Brazilian Steakhouse, Contemporary Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Yorkshire who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Yorkshire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Middleham Castle North Yorkshire
- Leeds Trinity and All Saints College
- York Minster Cathedral
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Hull
- West Yorkshire Playhouse Leeds
- University of Sheffield
- Burton Constable Hall
- University of Teesside
- Grosmont Nymr Station
- University of Huddersfield
- Corn Exchange Leeds
- York St John University
- Carling Academy Sheffield
- Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport
- Bolton Castle Wensleydale
- Fountains Abbey
- Skipton Castle
- University of Bradford
- Civic Theatre Leeds