Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We invite you to come find yourself in Lost River!
Indoor and outdoor seating available. Grab a seat on the porch and enjoy panoramic views of Oglebay’s manicured landscape.
Our service staff are rigorously trained in classic standards and are encouraged to research and implement new ways to accommodate any request. Our extensive wine lists, craft beer offerings, and expanding stock of spirits are constantly evolving to feature exclusive pairings, regional selections, and original cocktails.
Known as one of West Virginia's most respected restaurants for fine Italian cuisine. Oliverio's on The Wharf, established in 2001, is located in Morgantown's newly renovated Wharf District. The Tuscan inspired eatery, with its big city feel and small town charm is open seven nights a week, featuring nightly specials, homemade pastas and sauces, our famous house Italian dressing and homemade breadsticks, great seafood and steaks, creative appetizers, freshly baked desserts, and an extensive wine list. Three generations of Oliverios participate in the daily operation of the four-location family owned business. The tradition of quality food and service has been passed down for generations from our family in Calabira, Italy, to your table. All the love and care that went into these family recipes is still a part of every dish served today. Join us today for Italian cuisine at its very best.
Guests can personalize their dining experience with cooking styles, additions and various sides like praline-topped baked sweet potato and sautéed asparagus.
We can also accommodate most requests for "Private Events". Guests must be 21 or older to dine in the restaurant.
- JJohnSouthwest Florida •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBeautiful setting overlooking the golf course at Stonewall Jackson resort, this is a wonderful setting to dine! We actually went twice over the days we were just there, and sat outside, once on the lakeside, and once on the course side. Andrea served us both times, and was enjoyable, personable and timely with all requests. She was a big reason we returned. Importantly, the food was wonderful, and drinks great. The smoked Manhattan unique and was worthy of a second! We hope our travels take us back to WV in the future, and we will definitely plan to return to Lightburn!More infoLightburn's - Stonewall ResortPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Roanoke•4.6
- JKJustinKNashville •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat service great food perfect evening we will be back!More infoOliverio's Ristorante - BridgeportPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bridgeport•4.4
- AKAK974Washington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Food was great, service was excellent. Will be going again the next time we are in Morgantown.More infoOliverio's RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Morgantown•4.7
- PVPaulV1 review5.0Dined on Aug 17, 2023Our waitress was excellent. The food was different, but good. Our last night there some children kept running in and out the doors near our table constantly. Parents didn't seem to care but it was so distracting. Tables need not b that close to the doors!!! Fly's coming in also. Also, kids were allowed to continue to mess with the food on the buffet. Should have notices up for the parents to be present with kids. Especially when we are paying that much for a meal it would be nice to be able to enjoy it. Don't know what can be done to help with that. But other wise we enjoyed our stay. Thank youMore infoStillwaters Restaurant at Stonewall ResortPrice: Moderate• American• Roanoke•4.1
- KKKarenK1 review5.0Dined on Aug 11, 2023Excellent food , quick service good loacation. Definitely will be back .More infoMia Margherita Coal Fired PizzeriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bridgeport•4.6
Discover West Virginia
West Virginians sure how to enjoy good food; they created pepperoni rolls for the miners and, by extension, us. In making tasty meals, they thought of everything from breakfast to dinner. Breakfast delights range from homemade biscuits and gravy from scratch to buckwheat pancakes. If you desire soup, a morel-enhanced wild mushroom with cream of wheat will bring a smile to your face. Do you enjoy fresh seafood? West Virginia has delightfully fresh rainbow trout. West Virginia even serves up specialty hot dogs. They created the West Virginia Dog with a massive amount of toppings, such as slaw and chili, on a 15-inch English bun; it is a complete meal in itself.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in West Virginia is Rosa's Speakeasy at The Morris Harvey House
The best vegan restaurants in West Virginia are Lightburn's - Stonewall Resort, Bricks & Barrels and LBV Steak House - Mountaineer Casino West Virginia
- Spruce Knob Seneca Rocks National Recreation Area
- Buckeye Station
- Gallipolis City Park
- Oglebay Resort & Conference Center
- Best Western Mountaineer Inn Morgantown
- Milan Puskar Stadium
- Smoke Camp Wildlife Management Area
- Moundsville Golf Course
- Methodist Park
- Lost River State Park
- Winslow Railroad Station Historical
- Hovatters Wildlife Zoo
- West Virginia University
- Cedar Creek State Park
- Pratt Historic District
- Big Sandy Superstore Arena
- Clay Center For The Arts And Sciences
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Summersville
- Tygart Lake State Park
- Comfort Inn Barboursville