Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At night, the restaurant's bar transforms into a glamorous lounge area serving late night tapas style, delicious small plates and local and international wines and exotic speciality cocktails. Come and experience great food, funky music and fun times.
Our Terrace is sponsored by Moët & Chandon and is definitively an hotspot of the area.
Dj set and Live Music create beautiful vibes. Discover our weekly music program.
The entrance to Vista is subject to a minimum spending for hotel non resident guests:
- € 50.00 per person for a standard table (not in the first line by the sea).
- € 150.00 per person for a first line seat.
- € 250.00 per person for an exclusive sofa in our Privé Moet & Chandon
Choose your experience!
- ECEddieCCambridge/Cambridgeshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis is a very smart restaurant enjoying the prime location in Sorrento. Over looking the Bay of Naples dominated by Mount Vesuvius. Food and service were superb. It is classy, so dress appropriately.More infoTerrazza VittoriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sorrento•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •13 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023The area can be noisy due to being on the main road but the view is lovely. I high suggest the champagne flight if you’re indecisive like me!More infoLa Pergola Bar à ChampagnePrice: Expensive• Italian• Sorrento•4.2
- MMMadMacLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Great evening at a great restaurant made all the better by the excellent food and staff.More infoL'Orangerie Poolside Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sorrento•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023The most amazing experience - staff, atmosphere, good, experience; everything was top-notch and was worth every penny.More infoTerrazza BosquetPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Sorrento•4.9
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Campania is Ristorante di Sole... di Luna
- Via Krupp
- Museum of Capodimonte Museo Nazionali Di Capodimonte
- Vico Equense Circumvesuviana Train Station
- Punta Carena
- Cattedrale Ss Filippo E Giacomo
- La Mortella
- Stadio San Paolo
- Porticciolo Di Caposele
- Stadio Arechi
- Castel Sant Elmo
- Stazione Marittima
- Negombo Thermae
- Piazza Tasso
- Shrine of St Gerard
- Giardini Ravino
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta
- Riserva Del Cratere Degli Astroni
- Viale Degli Aranci
- House of The Gilded Cupids Casa Degli Amorini Dorati