Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
You can order takeout and delivery for dinner nightly starting at 5:30pm!
We currently have both indoor and outdoor dining options.
- CcardinalsSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways a pleasure to be back at Nopa. Wonderful food, great neighborhood atmosphereMore infoNopa - San FranciscoPrice: Expensive• Californian• North Panhandle / USF•4.6
- Aakizo1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoVery easy going, warm place with knock your socks off food and service. The hybrid menu + dim sum style ordering let me and my two friends all get at least two things each of *exactly* wanted, and share with everything else for dinner. We knew it was going to be a ‘special occasion’ meal at our means but I honestly thought the bill was going to be 1.5x what it was for how good it was. So many incredible flavors and little tilts and twangs making everything unique. Each our heads popped up on a first bite and went ‘what the hell was that?!?’ followed by a smile in the best way. Well worth it. Wish we could have ate the entire menu twice over, but the personal favorites: the pork belly (we got two of these they were so good), a-5 wagu / shiitake toast, sauerkraut / sourdough roll biscuit things, ice cream sandwich, and mostly the trout main (I have never had trout as good, so perfectly cooked it takes itself apart more beautifully than salmon and tastes 2x as good). The meal was so good I bought the cookbook and got to keep the menus as mementos. What a special evening from these fine folks, didn’t know we were walking into such a special place! Extremely recommend.More infoState Bird ProvisionsPrice: Very Expensive• Californian• Western Addition•4.7
- AVAlexandreVvipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe went there cause it’s one of our favorite restaurant here in sf as we are moving out of sf we wanted to enjoy a last meat at Che Fico. The food was great well seasoned as always. The service staff is very attentive and always made sure we had what we needed.More infoChe Fico San FranciscoPrice: Expensive• Italian• North Panhandle / USF•4.7
- JEJosephESan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023What a wonderful experience. Outstanding servers, host and the food was just amazing, the wine too! I look forward to returning again soon-More infoChe Fico AlimentariPrice: Moderate• Italian• North Panhandle / USF•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023So delicious 10/10 recommend Got the crepe with egg and bacon and it was so tasty without being overwhelming Owner was lovelyMore infoLa SarrasinePrice: Moderate• French• North Panhandle / USF•4.8
A guide to all your dining needs while attending the APEC summit in San Francisco
Here’s a full list of all the must-visit restaurants and bars in San Francisco while you’re at APEC.
A guide to SF’s best private dining rooms for any occasion
From an underground wine vault to an al fresco nook with Bay Bridge views, these San Francisco restaurants are equipped to host any exclusive event.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The area “north of the Panhandle” is one of the hippest hotbeds in SF, with a food scene that’s as eclectic as the color combinations on the nearby Painted Ladies. Focused mostly around Divisadero Street, NOPA is known for cafes that churn out thick-cut toast slathered with artisanal toppings, and more savory options—from BBQ to farm-to-table dining that helped put the neighborhood on the map. Dive bars, oyster houses, and local mainstays add to the energy of this central San Francisco hub, reflecting the different flavors of the city as longtime institutions mixed with new favorites that pop up faster each day. After getting a bite, be sure to explore Alamo Square for postcard perfect views of downtown—and 90’s pop culture appeal.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in NOPA is La Sarrasine
- Modern Twin Peaks Apartment
- William Westerfeld House
- SF Luxury Penthouse
- McAllister Studio Apartment
- Ulrich Field
- Alamo Square Classic - 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Alamo Square Deck Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Alamo Square Historic District
- Petrini Plaza Shopping Center
- AMSI NOPA Alamo Square
- Tennis Courts
- Victorian Alamo Square Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Benedetti Diamond
- Church of St John Coltrane
- Comfortable Alamo Square Two-Bedroom Apartment
- University of San Francisco