- CVCVKALSan Diego •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food and service. Reasonable pricing. Parking and noise level are the only issues.More infoPizzo's Pizzeria 2 at Millenia Otay RanchPrice: Expensive• Italian• San Ysidro•4.8
- NninajLos Angeles •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMe and my bf had a wonderful and fun experience at InisideOut. The food, drink, service, and ambience were amazing. We ordered beef on hot stone, salmon, prawn, and chicken and everything were delicious. I was able to reserve a table outdoor and the Oasis pop-up was beautiful. l Before I arrived I received a message saying that it might be raining and they have the umbrella ready. I texted him back that I'll probably be there 30 minutes late and he change the time for us. Overall, I'm very impressed! will definitely be back!More infoinsideOUTPrice: Expensive• Californian• Hillcrest•4.7
- MHMikeHSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Juan, our server, who happens to also work at another restaurant nearer where I live, was fantastic! A brand new bartender, still in training, name Raquel I believe, was super hospitable. I went to see Roman Palacios perform, who is unbelievable, and happened to also have a superb dining experience. Will definitely return!!!More infoGarbatellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• San Ysidro•4.4
- MMontyvipPhoenix / Arizona •37 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023We had another great visit to PF Changs. Our waiter Stephen was friendly, attentive, and made us feel like valued guests. While the food tasted great, it seems the portion sizes continue to shrink.More infoP.F. Chang's - Chula VistaPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Chula Vista / Bonita•4.6
- LKLaurenKvipSan Diego •15 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023A dimly lit, upscale joint with good food and style. The roasted oysters and bone marrow was an incredible dish, and the pizza was phenominal. We splurged on Iberico Pork as an appetizer- $42 for a couple oz and some toast. The pork was incredible, but the toast had a very bold tomato flavored sauce that overshadowed the nuances of the Iberico. I ate it seperately :) Overall a solid place, great servicr and good flavors.More infoHerb & WoodPrice: Expensive• Californian• Little Italy•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover San Ysidro
Occupying the southwest corner of the United States along the Mexican border and the Pacific coast, San Ysidro offers a taste of southern Californian cuisine. With its close proximity to Mexico, it should come as no surprise that authentic Mexican food is easy to come by. Enjoy a plate of steak quesadillas, fish tacos made made with fish caught just miles away, or other tacos filled with a variety of meats like slow-roasted lamb. Outside of Mexican cuisine, ethnic flavors can be had by ordering a bowl of pho at a Vietnamese spot or dumplings at a Chinese restaurant. Stop into a sushi bar and have a California roll. To satisfy your sweet tooth, order some freshly made churros or a cone of soft-serve ice cream.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in San Ysidro is Pizzo's Pizzeria 2 at Millenia Otay Ranch
- Mira Mesa
- National City
- El Centro
- Pacific Beach
- Sorrento Mesa
- Sorrento Valley
- Ocean Beach (San Diego)
- South Park (San Diego)
- Mission Bay (San Diego)
- Little Italy (San Diego)
- Scripps Ranch
- Shelter Island (San Diego)
- University City/Golden Triangle
- Kearny Mesa
- University Heights
- Bay Park
- La Jolla