Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Feel free to call us if you cannot see your desired reservation time. We might be able to help.
No reservations accepted for happy hour thank you.
The current Spring menu features dishes like Agnolotti with Spring Peas, fava bean, and beef bone marrow, and Cacio e Pepe with sustainably-sourced Petrovich caviar.
Enjoy full-service table seating, grab a place at the marble-topped bar, from which you can watch all the action of your meal being prepared in the open kitchen or just order your meal to enjoy at home with your family.
From oysters with absinthe foam to scallops in absinthe butter, our menu is based in French technique but doesn’t limit itself to a single cuisine. Some of our menu highlights include caviar served with sea urchin flan and eggplant sour cream to wagyu tartare with roasted bone marrow and steak with cherry-mezcal bordelaise, creamed pearl onions, and pommes paillasson.
We also feature a wide Wine selection as well as an unique cocktail selection with revisited classics.
The menu features a variety of unique dishes including seafood specialties, a variety of entrees, salads, sandwiches, and children’s options.
Join us for Weekend Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Valid San Diego Zoo Membership or admission ticket is required to dine in Alberts Restaurant.
18% Gratuity charge to be added to checks for parties of 7 or more.
Due to spacing restrictions, we cannot accommodate strollers inside the restaurant or on our patio, stroller parking is located right outside of Albert's Restaurant.
Inspired by his European Farm-to-Table up-bringing and culinary training at Le Cordon Bleu Paris, Executive Chef and Owner Fred Piehl, marries classic French cuisine with the bounty of San Diego in a way that is rustic, yet refined, imaginative, yet unpretentious.
The dinners served feature in-season local, sustainable and organic ingredients and provide guests with a unique culinary experience, reminiscent of the European countryside.
Boasting a carefully selected wine and beer list and chef and bartender attention to select spirits to create craft house cocktails, The Smoking Goat assures there is always the correct pairing available.
Architect Jeff Svitak helped create a modern interpretation of a classic French Quarter restaurant, introducing elements of wood, marble &; rich velvet. Our lush patio seating flows seamlessly into our indoor dining space, a nod to the courtyards found across the beautiful southern city.
Our rotating food menu will be dedicated to only the best seasonal ingredients, featuring big &; bold flavors from the region. Executive Chef Quinnton Austin recently relocated to San Diego from New Orleans, bringing with him an exciting wealth of knowledge &; experience in the culinary melting pot that defines southern cuisine
Alligator Cheesecake, Andouille Fried Red Beans & Rice w/Chipotle Mousse, &
- ASAnthonySvipSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a great dinner at the Seventh House. Took advantage of their Thursday night “Date Night” special. Both the food and service were excellent. We had the beet salad, the black mole cauliflower, both very different but fabulous, the filet and then the 3-layer cake for dessert. The atmosphere was casually elegant, enhance by the guitarist they have on Thursday nights. Will return and highly recommend.More infoThe Seventh HousePrice: Expensive• French American• North Park•4.1
- JCJayCvipSan Diego •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy first time and very happy. The meal kept getting better and better. Every single thing they brought was amazing and delicious. Excellent service too!More infoSiamo NapoliPrice: Moderate• Italian• North Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had the best experience!! Loved everything and it all came out fast and fresh!More infoTrufflePrice: Expensive• Modern Tuscan• North Park•4
- JPJoyPSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is a lovely little spot in downtown La Mesa. We dined outside on the patio. The service was excellent. The lasagna was outstanding. We will be back.More infoLimoncello La MesaPrice: Moderate• Italian• North Park•4.4
- CLCaraLvipSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe love their pastries so much and decided to try their pop-up dinner. Both the food and atmosphere amazing! It was a prix fixe menu with a reasonable price. My favorite dish was coq au vin. The chicken was tender, saucy, and rich in flavor and perfectly matched with their wine pairing. I'd definitely come back another time.More infoPatisserie MelaniePrice: Expensive• French• North Park•5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover North Park
North Park offers some of the most diverse dining experiences in San Diego. Take your pick from fine French restaurants or the ultimate in seafood, Mexican or Thai cuisine. The large number of Latin American and Asian residents means that San Diego offers authentic international cuisine. Famous steakhouses abound in this waterfront city when you're craving red meat. From formal Italian restaurants to casual neighborhood pizzerias, North Park offers the ideal restaurant for a family night out or an intimate evening meal. For a culinary adventure, find an exclusive restaurant specializing in fusion sushi. Japanese cuisine is available at multiple places along University Avenue.