Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Private Chefs, Classmates, Friends, Brothers... This quadrivial came together to show that dreams do come true with hard work and dedication. We present " A Way To The Heart " a unique food experience that you are able to indulge in. Whether it's through our private dinners or catering services, our business guarantees a great experience. So we challenge your taste buds to come try a new realm of food offered here in SATX
The menu is straightforward and beguiling, featuring contemporary interpretations of classic dishes — fresher, brighter versions of traditional cuisine enlivened with unconventional Texas spirit. Gulf seafood conspires with Atlantic Coast oysters flown in fresh, and the Hill Country is well-represented year-round. Local and organic ingredients change the menu as the seasons peak and wane, but the constants are quality, flavor, artistry in the kitchen and a warm welcome when you walk in the door.
Our expert gauchos skillfully carve an array of succulent, mouthwatering cuts right at your table, allowing you to savor the flavors and tenderness with every bite.But it's not just the extraordinary dishes that set us apart; it's the service that elevates your visit to unforgettable heights. Our attentive and knowledgeable staff are committed to ensuring that every moment of your dining experience is nothing short of exceptional.
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, enjoying a night out with friends, or simply seeking an extraordinary meal, Chama Gaucha promises to elevate your dining experience to new heights.
Gonzales Bistro changes menus often in order to take advantage of local, seasonal products. Chef Parind's food has big flavors & is seasoned assertively, yet is nuanced, complex, and most importantly, balanced.
Come join us and experience big city dining without all the hassles. Gonzales Bistro is a intimate space with an open kitchen, wood ceilings, framed by great black & white pictures from a bygone era while the charming independence square offers free parking, wide open spaces & vistas of historic buildings. Nearby parks, art galleries and shopping define the quiet
For Thanksgiving Day Operating Hours, please call the restaurant for more information.
Nestled along the Cibolo, steps away from the Main Street bridge, The Creek offers a menu as varied and delectable as you can imagine. Whether you choose to dine alfresco on the beautiful deck or inside this historic landmark building, you will be enchanted by the service, the food and the ambiance.
Our menu features some French and American specialties, as well as some Italian classics, with a touch of Texas. Appetizers include our famous Mussels in broth, baked Crab Cakes and crispy Calamari. You can also find salads, pasta dishes, steaks and fish. Did we mention all our desserts are homemade?
Our extensive wine list has something for everyone… California Cabernets and Zinfnadels, Italian Chiantis and Pinot Grigios, Malbecs from Argentina, and Australian Shiraz. Our menu is definitely wine-friendly.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was absolutely wonderful. The food is healthy and delicious. The ambience is so comfortable. Perfect for date night or even dinner with your family. Our service waiter Joel was so friendly and accommodating with our children. All of the staff from the front door to the service, the kitchen and cleaning attendance as well as the general manager did an outstanding job! We are so blessed and happy to have this restaurant in San Antonio!More infoSeasons 52 - San AntonioPrice: Expensive• American• Alamo Heights•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoNot too many occupied tables when we arrived. Food was very good except that they only gave us one pita when we ordered 2 dips and didnt give another til we asked twice. Main dishes were ok. Shrimp was flavorful but okra was undercooked and I wish shrimp didn’t have its shell on. Would have made it easier to eat. Desserts were excellent. Overall I would come again for apps and desserts.More infoLadinoPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Downtown•4.8
- MMMorganM1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Mari and Jess were amazing start to finish! Truly a wonderful birthday dinner for my mom. And the additional detail to adding “Happy Birthday” to the menu made it all perfect.More infoPiatti - San AntonioPrice: Moderate• Italian• Alamo Heights•4.4
- MMarkvipSan Antonio •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Another awesome experience at the Mon Chou Chou! The hostess greeted us with a warm and welcoming smile and she was able to seat us early - party of 4. Mark was our server and we could not be happier; he was very knowledgeable of food, specials and cocktails, engaging and attentive - a professional in every way! Keep up the great work, Phillipe and the entire staff at Brasserie Mon Chou Chou!More infoBrasserie Mon Chou ChouPrice: Moderate• French• Downtown•4.8
- KAKAMRSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is a restaurant you don't want to miss! It was so incredible sitting at a window with the floor rotating so you get a full 360 view over the span of about 45 minutes. Prime rib was cooked to perfection, the best coconut shrimp we've ever had and their calamari was still fresh and crunchy the next morning! The cucumber mint mock tail is divine. Service was outstanding, Very romantic ambienceMore infoChart House Restaurant - Tower of the AmericasPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.2
Discover San Antonio
With San Antonio’s proximity to the border, it's no surprise that you can easily find an incredible selection of Mexican restaurants throughout the city. These establishments boast everything from beef tacos and chicken fajitas to tamales, veggie quesadillas, and more. The town is also located close to the coastline, making it the ideal location to enjoy fresh seafood, such as fried Gulf shrimp or grilled flounder. Texas beef from local ranches is featured in many local steakhouses, burger joints, barbecue restaurants, and casual diners that are ideal for any occasion. To take in the full cultural diversity of the San Antonio area, you can also find an extensive selection of Indian, Brazilian, and Italian restaurants featuring your favorite menu options that will overwhelm your senses with flavorful options.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 216 restaurants in San Antonio. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Seafood, Contemporary American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in San Antonio who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in San Antonio either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Best Western Plus Longhorn Inn and Suites
- Clemens Stadium
- University of Texas At San Antonio
- Natural Bridge Caverns Texas
- Bandera Pointe Shopping Center
- Mcnay Art Museum
- San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
- Culebra Crossing Shopping Center
- Alamo Stadium
- Olympia Hills Golf Course
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
- Live Oak City Park
- Seaworld San Antonio
- The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio
- AT&T Center
- King William Historic District
- Menger Hotel
- Snake Farm And Exotic Animal Park
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa