Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Franck`s is a casual fine dining restaurant set in a renovated old home with a warm, contemporary design. The dining room is small and cozy; it’s a friendly neighborhood "getaway". Franck`s menu may be described as American with a multi continental flare. On the menu you will find classic American comfort food such as fried chicken, meatloaf, and steak as well as exotic flavors from around the world.
At Franck`s our chef and his team prepares your meal as you watch him in our open kitchen and on our dining room `chef cam`! Franck`s sets a new standard for excellence in cuisine, service and ambiance at reasonable prices.
Our restaurant is proud to create meals that are made with fresh, high-quality ingredients. Alongside your meal, we offer a variety of fine wines specifically selected to complement each dish.
At Libertango, we strive to provide our guests with an unforgettable dining experience. We believe in the power of connecting people through food and creating memories that will last a lifetime. Stop by and see for yourself why Libertango was one of the highest rated restaurants in Brazil, and how that excellence is continuing in the United States.
We strive to keep our facility as peanut and tree-nut free as possible. We do not allow staff, patrons or vendors to bring in peanut or tree-nut products.
The Menu offers a wide range of highest quality steaks, chops and seafood emphasizing locally sourced ingredients while retaining some of the original location’s favorites such as its signature Naples-style pizzas and its house made gelatos.
Located at the 11400 South off ramp of I-15 near: The South Town Expo Center, Hale Centre Theatre, Living Planet Aquarium, Scheels, South Towne Mall
- OOksanaUtah •1 review5.0Dined todayAmazing restaurant! Everything was delicious! We had a great time!More infoSicilia MiaPrice: Expensive• Sicilian• Salt Lake City•4.8
- LGLynetteGUtah •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoLovely!! We’ll be back! It was a little louder than normal due to thanksgiving celebrations!! Pumpkin pie ran out and no whip cream left but good was deliciousMore infoBrio Italian Grille - MurrayPrice: Moderate• Italian• Murray•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoCame with a party of 8 and got a wide variety of starters and main courses. Not a single disappointment on the menu. Highly recommend giving this place a visit. We'll definitely be back.More infoTiburon Fine DiningPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Holladay / Midvale / Sandy / Union•4.8
- JMJayMUtah •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were there for brunch. the menu is very interesting and all of our food Was good. The atmosphere is really interesting, Decorated on the style of a prohibition speaks a.More infoProhibitionPrice: Expensive• American• Murray•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Love the band! So sad rosemary sausage is gone! But food is still 10/10!More infoSunday's BestPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Holladay / Midvale / Sandy / Union•4.4
Salt Lake City teems with travelers visiting the area for its famed lake and the headquarters of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Visitors and businesspeople alike compete for lunch tables, but the city accommodates them all with its plethora of dining options in the metro and suburban areas. Ethnic cuisine rules in Salt Lake with Mexican, Italian, Japanese and Chinese food topping the list of favorites. The Midvale/Union community sure loves its pizza and sushi, though. In Holladay, Thai, Greek and Indian restaurants provide healthy choices with a spicy kick. The Sandy community hosts an annual Healthy Food Expo. Ironically, it also features the majority of the region’s delis and barbecue restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Holladay is Log Haven
- Modern Ski Home
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Midvalley
- Castle Creek Inn
- Alta View Center Shopping Center
- Park Centre Shopping Center
- Brighton Ski Reso
- Little Cottonwood Shopping Center
- Cottonwood Vacation Homes by Utah's Best Vacation Rentals
- Little Cloud
- Millcreek Vacation Rentals by Utah's Best Vacation Rentals
- Angel's Landing
- Country Square
- Millcreek Forest Service Station
- Bell Canyon Shopping Center
- Huge Luxury Ski Home at the Mouth of Little Cottonwood by Wasatch Vacation Homes
- Peruvian Tunnel
- Box Elder Guard Station
- Dimple Dell Park
- High Point Shopping Center
- Mountain Dell Golf Course