Cuisine (20 of 44)
59 restaurants available nearby
Was a great experience. The greeter was kind and moved us to the 2nd floor away from the cold of the entrance door and to a quieter and more quaint location. The food was amazing and well worth making a reservation ahead of time!
There was such a good selection of tasty tapas that we didn't get to the main courses. We will have to go back. We had sausage, meatballs, and shrimp, which were all good. The host was very accommodating. The ambience is very mellow and warm.
This was my first time eating at Rawtopia, amd everything I had was amazing. It's difficult to say that EVERYTHING was great at most places, but it was here. The staff and owner have this pawsitive energy that just radiated through the place, making for a peaceful and calming time, a serving I...
My son and I love Italian food. We are Italian wanabees! This place was incredible. Calamari was tender and tasty. Caesar salad was cold with shaved parmesan and just the right amount of dressing. The taste and presentation of the Carbonara was magical. The gnocchi had an airy, pillow type...
- Foothill Village Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
- Brigham Young University
- Waldorf Astoria Park City
- Trolley Square
- University Mall
- Brian Head Resort
- DoubleTree by Hilton Park City - The Yarrow
- Temple Square
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square
- Capitol Theatre
- Marriott's MountainSide
- Timberwolf Lodge
- Jordan Landing Shopping Center
- Lindsey Gardens
- Snow Canyon State Park
- Zion Mountain Ranch
- Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort
- Grand Summit Lodge Park City - Canyons Village
- Sugar House Shopping Center