Cuisine (20 of 40)
40 restaurants available nearby
Server was amazing, food was good but on the pricey side. It was a great atmosphere. Overall we loved it. Wish the menu had a few more choices but didn't taste anything we didn't like.
I loved this restaurant and will definitely be coming back next time I’m in SLC! I felt like I just walked into my Italian Nonna’s home! It’s exactly as you would picture a fun, authentic, Italian restaurant. The service was amazing and the food was delicious! Make sure you’re ready to eat!
The restaurant was busy, but service was very good. A sign of a good restaurant is when the order is brought out when it is up and doesn’t sit waiting for the server assigned to the table to bring it out. Wine list somewhat limited, but satisfactory. Parking lot a couple doors to the East. (...
Very nice high end steakhouse. I just wasn't blown away by my Delmonico Ribeye.
Could have used more seasoning and medium rare was a bit too red for me. I ordered a side of béarnaise sauce and it was almost pure butter. Sides were good.
- Capitol Theatre
- Fort Lane Shopping Center
- Valley Fair Mall
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- Deer Valley
- The Tabernac
- St. Regis Deer Valley
- University Mall
- Lavell Edwards Stadium
- Paradise Village at Zion by Utah's Best Vacation Rentals
- Tanger Outlets Park City
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center
- Draper Crossing Shopping Center
- Sundance Resort
- Willard Pumping Station Number
- Marriott Salt Lake City Center
- Thanksgiving Point
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek
- Brighton Ski Resort
- Millcreek Vacation Rentals by Utah's Best Vacation Rentals