Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
You can order takeout and delivery for dinner nightly starting at 5:30pm!
We currently have both indoor and outdoor dining options.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined todayThe service was outstanding as was the pasta dishes. We were a group of five and all loved the food. The Broccolini was particularly delicious.More infoChe Fico San FranciscoPrice: Expensive• Italian• North Panhandle / USF•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoI had such a wonderful experience at Nopa. It was my partners birthday and they granted all my requests from preferred seating to bringing out the dessert with a birthday candle. The staff were extremely kind and attentive and the food was absolutely amazing! Highly recommend the burger but everything we ate from starters to desserts were fantastic. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting SF!More infoNopa - San FranciscoPrice: Expensive• Californian• North Panhandle / USF•4.6
- AAchsahBath/Somerset •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was the perfect spot for a more chill birthday dinner!More infoChe Fico AlimentariPrice: Moderate• Italian• North Panhandle / USF•4.7
- FFFoodForevervipLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOutstanding service and delicious food. The best swordfish I’ve ever eaten, cooked perfectly. Our server was top notch and utterly professional. Can’t wait to go again, thank you.More infoZuni CafePrice: Expensive• Modern European• Civic Center / Hayes Valley / Van Ness•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Excellent French/North African food with great service.More infoLa SarrasinePrice: Moderate• French• North Panhandle / USF•4.7
The 10 best new San Francisco restaurants of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
These stellar San Francisco restaurants have exclusive tables for APEC attendees
A local omakase favorite, comforting Burmese food, the freshest farm-to-table dishes, and more.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The area “north of the Panhandle” is one of the hippest hotbeds in SF, with a food scene that’s as eclectic as the color combinations on the nearby Painted Ladies. Focused mostly around Divisadero Street, NOPA is known for cafes that churn out thick-cut toast slathered with artisanal toppings, and more savory options—from BBQ to farm-to-table dining that helped put the neighborhood on the map. Dive bars, oyster houses, and local mainstays add to the energy of this central San Francisco hub, reflecting the different flavors of the city as longtime institutions mixed with new favorites that pop up faster each day. After getting a bite, be sure to explore Alamo Square for postcard perfect views of downtown—and 90’s pop culture appeal.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in NOPA is La Sarrasine
- Church of St John Coltrane
- Comfortable Alamo Square Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Southern Pacific Company Hospital Historic District
- Modern Twin Peaks Apartment
- William Westerfeld House
- The Painted Ladies
- SF Luxury Penthouse
- McAllister Studio Apartment
- Civic Center Vista
- Alamo Square Classic - 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Alamo Square Deck Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Alamo Square Historic District
- Petrini Plaza Shopping Center
- AMSI NOPA Two-Bedroom Apartment
- AMSI NOPA Alamo Square
- Alamo Square
- Soaring Townhouse
- Victorian Alamo Square Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Pierce West Lower