Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The original Johnny's serving fine Northern Italian Cusine. Opening in the 1920’s as Louise’s Garden, a restaurant that would flourish into the most reputable dining establishment in Cleveland. Renamed Johnny’s Bar in 1952, this neighborhood eatery located on Fulton Road serves authentic Italian food in an inviting atmosphere with private dining and patio dining available weather permitting.
We couldn't be more proud or grateful to support and be supported by the wonderful community here in Berea, our current location. We'd like to welcome you to the Jo Jo Carloni family. It is our privilege to serve you.
Chef Rafael was introduced to the restaurant industry at a very young age. His grandmother was very well known for her home-cooked dishes. She loved having her grandson with her as she cooked meals as soon as he was able to walk. He was six years old when he first learned how to make homemade pasta and, by age 14, he was ready to embark on his own culinary journey. His first stop was Verona, Italy,which was the setting for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. The romantic and rich architectural heritage of Verona was matched by the great culinary venues of that city and Chef Rafael's experience and skills grew exponentially. Three years later, Chef Rafael traveled to Belgium and France where he then experienced cooking French cuisine as well.
Seasonal culinary celebrations such as the Maine Event Lobster feast and the Taste of N’awlins in February give Salmon Dave’s an energetic pulse you’ll want to be a part of. Located in the Old River District of Rocky River, the comfortable trappings provide the perfect setting for a light bite or a fabulous dinner.
Menu items are subject to change seasonally.
Cabin Club features a casual - yet upscale atmosphere and is famous for its exceptionally attentive service and a loyal following of patrons that embrace it as a second home. Thick juicy steaks, the absolute freshest seafood, and an award-winning wine list make Cabin Club the perfect spot for any business or social occasion.
Menu items are subject to change seasonally.
Sitting dockside, Dodie’s remodeling pays homage to the building’s original architecture while harnessing the nautical spirit of Lake Erie’s coast. With local art and historical photographs, Dodie’s takes pride in being the place where you gather for the food, for the ambience, and especially for the community.
Here, find your destination restaurant for all occasions in Lorain. We encourage both family gatherings and intimate date-nights. Have a cocktail in the Bar Lounge with views of Black River Landing. Share a meal with friends or out-of-towners, and show off Ohio’s charming lakeside.
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy husband and I dined at the Blue Point to celebrate our retirement! It did not disappoint! We do not live locally but it was definitely worth the trip! My hubby ordered grouper and I ordered a filet. Both were excellent.More infoBlue Point GrillePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Downtown Cleveland•4.7
- PDPatDvipGreater Boston •20 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe went to the old Fahrenheit in Tremont a few times. It was good - sort of a pub vibe. The new Fahrenheit is a major step forward. The decor is world class. It is spacious and there is good space between the tables. We sat in a banquette and had tons of room on our table. The menu could be described as Fusion. There are a lot of Asian inspired dishes on the menu. We shared the Shanghai Crunchy Salad to start. It was full of fresh chopped vegetables with crunchy Wonton strips. The serving was very generous and would have been too much for one person of our advanced age. It wasn't strongly flavored but it sure was healthy. Then we shared the Smashing Dan Dan Dumplings. These came in a spicy sauce and were delicious. We also had the Vietnamese Chicken Spring Rolls. They came with four lettuce pieces covered with cucumber, peanuts and sliced chili peppers. I tried wrapping the spring rolls in the lettuce combo and that worked great. These is much more for us to explore on this menu so we'll be going back and back again. The wine list is very good although the Chardonnays by the bottle were pricy, but also very good. We have most of them in our wine rack for special dinners. We went with the two Chardonnays by the glass. They were good value and both very pleasant. Fahrenheit is a great addition to the downtown Cleveland dining scene. We can't wait to go back,More infoFahrenheitPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown Cleveland•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything about Pier W is excellent!! The service is 5 star every time, the food is beyond delicious and the atmosphere is relaxing and romantic. What more can you ask for!More infoPier WPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Lakewood•4.8
- PAPAULGChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful dinner on New Years Day. Service was good and food was better. ThanksMore infoLuca Italian Cuisine ClevelandPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Flats•4.7
- JSJimSCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Surroundings, service and food were exceptional! Will definitely return.More infoSummer PlacePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Lakewood•4.7
Discover Cleveland West
Cleveland is home to many treats and wonders, but right against Lake Erie, you can find the neighborhood known as “Cleveland West.” Home to many waterfront opportunities, this is an excellent place to explore the Bavarian heritage that is pervasive throughout the city. There are numerous places to eat foods of every variety, but if you want the Cleveland experience, then you need to consider Polish and German eateries. Pierogi (delightful cheese-stuffed dumplings), corned beef and bratwurst sandwiches are specialties of the region. If you're looking for a more American touch, you can enjoy original pizza bagels and a range of beers that blend history and tradition with American innovation.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cleveland is Johnny's Bar
- Tower City Center
- Warehouse District
- Thrift City Shopping Center
- Lexington Green Park
- Hollywood Park
- Hoy Lo Mae Park
- North Olmsted Golf Club
- Black River State Reservation
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
- Ridge Park Square Shopping Center
- Rock And Roll Hall of Fame And Museum
- Forestwood Park
- Brookpark And Broadview Shopping Center
- Edgewater Park Marina
- Albion Plaza Shopping Center
- Gateway District
- La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
- Highview Park
- Parmatown Mall Shopping Center
- Allen Memorial Art Museum