Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The subtly lit French oak paneled bar greets you with booth banquettes and
tables amenable to serve Jacques’ Bar Menu, all day.
The Club Room: its coffered ceilings and fireplace creates familiarity in the comfort of a warm elegant home.
Both the lounge and the bar menus offer spontaneously prepared French delicacies, savory and sweet with distinct Mediterranean and Moroccan influence.
“Majorelle” restaurant: its vaulted ceiling, marble columns, and trellised garden with up-lighted fountains set the stage for fine French Cuisine and Service in an atmosphere of harmony and luxury for all the senses.
The entire experience is approximately 3 hours.
Please visit our Aunt Jake's Upper East Side account for standard, a la carte reservations.
Aunt Jake's was founded in 2015, as the company set out to replicate the idyllic, simplistic, cuisine we grew up to enjoy. However, we wanted to create Italian food for the “next” generation. The idea was to develop an Italian concept around the customer’s choice on how to eat pasta compared to how the restaurant wanted you to eat it. With that in mind, Aunt Jakes’ core mission is to bring high-quality fresh ingredients daily to craft our handmade pasta and sauces in a health-conscious manner. The customer can mix and match, sauce with shape, and create a custom dish of their own.
Join us for a wide selection of entrées and fresh sushi, drinks that are sure to hit the spot, and finish your meal with one of our amazing dessert options. Ikyu is sure to leave you pleasantly satisfied!
Carefully decorated, the restaurant offers a balance between quality Italian cuisine and a taste of Hollywood glamour.
From antique furniture, to glistening chandeliers, to original movie posters hung throughout the establishment, guests will feel transported back to the 1920s.
15% OFF IF PAYING CASH
We have Inside and outside dining available and we are complying with all safety precautions for COVID19.
Chef Mario Cassinelli proudly opens the doors of Il Carino, an Italian fine dining establishment conveniently located at 1710 2nd Ave in the Upper East side, Manhattan. Il Carino provides an Italian fine dining experience in an elegant and sophisticated ambiance. Making it perfect for every occasion a celebration of food and drink. Chef Cassinelli and Giulio envisioned recreating traditional Italian dishes from all of Italy’s provinces and exclusively featuring his own dishes as house specialties. Our belief in old traditional methods of creating our own fresh pastas, bread, homemade sauces and desserts emulate Italy’s gastronomy culture. All dishes are freshly cooked to order, using only the finest ingredients, carefully sourced by Chef Mario Cassinelli himself to ensure freshness and optimum quality.
WE DON’T RESERVE SPECIFIC TABLES
WHICHEVER TABLE WE HAVE UPON YOUR ARRIVAL IS WHERE YOU WILL BE SEATED
WE DON’T HAVE HIGHCHAIRS & WE DON’T ALLOW STROLLERS
WE DON’T PERMIT OUTSIDE ITEMS (liquor,flowers & cake)
Sistina restaurant, one of the most highly rated Italian restaurants in New York City, has been impressing its sophisticated clientele for over 40 years. Host/owner/chef Giuseppe Bruno, the Zagat Survey's "Host of the Year", is responsible for every aspect of his restaurant, from greeting his devoted patrons, to preparing special meals and dishes upon request.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel your reservation please let us know a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Failure to notify the restaurant will result in a $50 cancelation fee per person in the group.
DRESS CODE: We politely ask that you please avoid SHORTS & FLIP FLOPS.
Merchants offers a well-curated cigar selection from Davidoff—including but not limited to the Grand Cru Toro, WSC Churchill, Aniversario Short Perfecto, and Royal Release Robusto. The selection includes cigars from the Montecristo Classic Series and the Double Chateau Natural & Maduro from Arturo Fuente. Padron brings more options to the table, such as the 1964 and 1926 Anniversaries Series. With tobaccos from almost every corner of the globe, you’re bound to find a cigar that suits your profile and excites your palate.
Complementing the cocktails & cigars is a menu by Executive Chef Antelmo Ambrosio featuring time-honored plates including Steak Tartare prepared table-side, seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras with brandied cherries, and Caviar with all its accoutrements.
Home of the best Queso & Margaritas in New York City!
*Please note If you are booking STANDARD SEATING this will be for an indoor table.
Our staff continually wins rave reviews from the countless guests who have experienced the warmth and professionalism of our caring personnel.
Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, we offer multiple private party rooms at unbeatable rates.
Our staff of planners can easily assist you in creating a memorable event. Remember no one ever leaves Tony's hungry.
We offer off site catering, anywhere in Manhattan and deliveries from the 40's to the 90's. Take out is always available.
We are so proud to be reopening on the East Side where our legacy began.
Of course we look forward to seeing our old friends and neighbors, and we hope to make new friends as well.
Please let us know how we can be of special service to you. Grazie, Ciao. Tony
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent service and delicious. Can’t wait to get backMore infoQuality Eats Upper East SidePrice: Expensive• American• Upper East Side•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways an unbelievable experience here!! Best manager everMore infoCaffe Buon Gusto - UESPrice: Moderate• Italian• Upper East Side•4.8
- JGJaneGNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a holiday dinner party at The Blue Mezze Bar last night. We were a large group of 16 people. They set up the patio just for us and it was so beautiful and festive! We ordered the Taste of the Blue Menu which was amazing! We got so much food! Such a huge variety and everything was so delicious! They made adjustments to the menu upon our request so everyone could enjoy the feast. Service was incredible- waiters were very attentive and did everything to make us comfortable and enjoy our party. We will be back!More infoThe Blue Mezze BarPrice: Very Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Upper East Side•4.6
- SHSharonHvipNew York / Tri-State Area •450 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoThe food here is great. Lots to choose from. Staff is friendly. Biggest issue is how close the tables are. There is very very little room for intimate or private discussion, or to maneuver accessing or leaving a table especially with coats and bags. I know, it’s NYC and space is not a thing, but even if they took one table away from those lining the walls it might make a huge difference in patron comfort.More infoBoqueria UESPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Upper East Side•4.6
- BLBLeeNYCvipNew York / Tri-State Area •19 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Very good brunch and a nice casual atmosphere!More infoB. CafePrice: Moderate• Belgian• Upper East Side•4.6
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Upper East Side
Just a few years back, the stately neighborhood near Central Park was mostly stale, white-tablecloth spots with very little to attract the foodie set. Well, times have changed, and the area has a slew of fresh places to experience. Not-too-fancy French brasseries include favorites without the stuffiness, California-inspired fish tacos bring a golden glow to winter afternoons, and creative tavern fare undo the top button. But since this is the UES, there are still high-end sushi institutions. Uptown is still refined in its inimitable way, it’s now just a bit more accessible and vibrant, just like a foie gras mini taco.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Upper East Side is Le Moulin Restaurant
- Great Camp Sagamore
- Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side
- Sabarsky Museum of German Expressionist Art
- Hamilton Square Historical
- Stanley Isaacs Courts
- Blue Mountain
- 96th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Lighthouse Park
- Metropolitan Museum of A
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
- Henderson Place Historic District
- Carnegie Hill Historic District
- Saint Catherines Park
- The Lodge At Harrisburg Lake
- Upper East Side Private Studio
- Bentley Hotel
- Yorkville Apartments -Upper East Side
- Adirondack Museum
- Cedar River Golf Course