Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We fly in fish from Japan every Monday and Thursday.
One of Lexington Kentucky's finest restaurants; Multi Year Winner of OpenTable's "Diners' Choice" (2017,18,19,20,21,22) and included in RestaurantNews 'Top 100 Restaurants in America 2018'.
We can't wait to welcome you!
The passionate staff fosters a spirit of hospitality and Kentucky heritage. OBC Kitchen was named after the counties that eventually became Kentucky; “Old Bourbon County” was stamped on bourbon barrels that floated down the Mississippi from Kentucky and became synonymous with the best bourbon in the U.S.
If you're looking for a dining experience that transports you straight to the vibrant streets of Havana, then look no further than our authentic Cuban restaurant. Our cozy and inviting atmosphere is the perfect setting for you to enjoy your meal, whether you're dining with friends, family, or a special someone.Our menu includes a wide range of Cuban favorites, from the classic Cubano sandwich to our succulent Ropa Vieja and savory black beans and rice. And don't forget to save room for our delicious desserts and Cuban coffee. In addition, we are also introducing a range of new cocktails, mocktails, Latin American beers that perfectly complement our dishes. Whether you prefer a classic mojito, a margarita, or a martini, we have a drink to suit every taste and occasion.We guarantee that you'll leave with a newfound appreciation for the rich and vibrant flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine.
Rodney's on Broadway has been featured in such magazines, newspapers, and other publications as: Southern Living, Discover Horses, Kentucky Monthly, AceWeekly, The Lexington Herald-Leader, Louisville's Courier-Journal and Keeneland Magazine.
The Blue Heron Steakhouse is located in the thriving historic Jefferson Street corridor. We offer an excellent menu with steakhouse classics and modern Southern fare with specialties such as fresh oysters, the finest cuts of beef, shrimp and grits and more. Our restaurant started as a hand-crafted cocktail bar and consumer demand made it obvious that we needed to expand to a full-service kitchen. The Blue Heron is situated in a renovated home with exposed brick, a beautiful, locally crafted chandelier, a roaring two-sided fireplace in the colder months. Locally owned and loaded with character, The Blue Heron is a perfect setting for an intimate date, an evening with friends or simply a casual dinner while watching the game.
Traditional fine Dining Italian Restaurant open for Lunch and Dinner reservations 7 days a week
Italians say, "A tavolo non s'invecchia".
(People do not get old at the table)-spend enough time at ours and you'll believe it's true!
Welcome to BRU Burger Bar.
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBeen going to Merrick Inn for years. A great restaurant.More infoMerrick InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Southern• Lexington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was our first time dining at Tony’s. We arrived early and had drinks at the bar. Prices were reasonable but selection could have been better. It seems that all of the good bourbons are in cabinets being held for specific people/groups. We were seated our reservation time and our server was Corey. He did an outstanding job tending our table, making sure drinks were topped off regularly and moving dishes off the table and replacing silverware with each dish. The food was fantastic, our party of 4 was satisfied from start to finish with the whole experience. The only small nitpick is the live band was quite loud, we were seated fairly close so we were having to speak much louder. Music was still great though and really added to the experience. Will be coming back in the future.More infoTony's of LexingtonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoDinner with family on a Saturday evening. Reservations were easy through Open Table a month in advance. Jeff Ruby’s is known as an upscale place to dine and the Lexington KY location does not disappoint with the beautiful decor, attentive customer service and of course, the food. Our server was nice, but I was a little annoyed he was not as professional as I expected. Eye rolling about the multiple food sourcing and selection while briefing us on the menu seemed inappropriate. He also made small talk about his children being from different mothers, which is really odd and uncomfortable. Otherwise everything was cooked to perfection without any issues.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LexingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.8
- LGLaurenGCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is my FAVORITE restaurant in Lexington and it isn't even close to my 2nd favorite!! Everything I eat here is amazing and the service is beyond exceptional every single time we eat here (which is weekly at least). I cannot recommend enough.More infoCarson's Food & DrinkPrice: Moderate• American• Lexington•4.8
- JSJenniferSOrlando / Central Florida East •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Celebrated New Year’s Day by having brunch with friends. The menu was incredible making it tough to choose what to have. The food was delicious.More infoOBC KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Lexington•4.8
Lexington, Kentucky, may be the horse capital of the world, but it's also a location known for its genteel Southern dining. Try buttermilk fried chicken and pork and beans for dinner with a crisp but sweet peach pie for dessert. You can also pair a juicy steak with a signature Kentucky bourbon. Latin flavors abound in Lexington through sweet and savory pork carnitas. If you're feeling adventurous, try a dish with venison or rabbit. For meals with a kick, sample barbecue chicken or mutton featuring the region's signature vinegar-based sauce. Pair your meal with spoonbread and corn pudding, and you'll soon be feeling like a Lexington local.
Frequently asked questions
- Best Western Plus Georgetown Kentucky
- Lyndon House Bed & Breakfast
- Turfland Mall
- Steeplechase Racetrack
- Lexington Convention Center
- Hilton Lexington Downtown
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington-Hamburg
- The Red Mile
- The Corner House B&B & Corporate Housing
- Staybridge Suites Lexington
- SpringHill Suites Lexington Near the University of Kentucky
- Econo Lodge Lexington
- 21c Museum Hotel Lexington
- Masterson Station Park
- Hampton Inn Lexington - Georgetown I-75
- Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington
- Boone Station State Historic Prk
- Hunt Morgan House
- Wilmore Railroad Station Historical