Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please Note: Our seating is a mix of tall tables with barstool style seating, as well as standard height tables with traditional chairs. Our outdoor patio also includes two large tables with bench style seating.
Inside Café Roma and you'll feel like you've been transported to Italy. From the vintage Italian bike hanging above the bar to the Murano glass chandeliers and Tuscan murals, every detail has been thoughtfully curated to celebrate Italian culture.
Pair your meal with one of the many wines on Café Roma's extensive list, which changes monthly to include new and exciting Central Coast and Italian finds.
Café Roma is a popular destination for locals, vintners, families, travelers, and professionals alike. Whether you're looking for a romantic date night spot or a gathering place for friends and family, you'll find it here.
- LLuv2eatoutvipSan Diego •41 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI have been wanting to go here for a while and was it worth the wait! We came to celebrate two friends bdays and they really made it special for us. They greeted us with a delicious Chicken and Rice soup with green lentils that had so much flavor it was a real treat! 3 of the 4 of us had cocktails and they were as tasty as they were beautiful! We shared some small plates including 2 Peruvian Rolls (like Sushi but with a Peruvian flair) and they were both delicious! Rory was our server and we all agreed 10 out of 10 stars for service. If you are contemplating a visit to Mistura, I highly recommend you go!More infoMisturaPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• San Luis Obispo•4.7
- OTPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Everything was wonderful! Three of us had the eggs Benedict the fourth had the breakfast burrito. The food was excellent, came out quickly and the server was friendly and attentive. Definitely going back!More infoBrasserie SLO at Hotel CerroPrice: Moderate• Bistro• San Luis Obispo•4.2
- OTCambridge/Cambridgeshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Bear & the Wren in San Luis Obispo was a pleasant surprise. The pizza with hot honey was quite enjoyable, offering a unique flavor combination. Our server knew their way around the wine list, providing helpful recommendations. The management was friendly, contributing to a relaxed dining atmosphere. Overall, a solid choice for a casual night out with decent food and service.More infoBear & The WrenPrice: Expensive• Pizzeria• San Luis Obispo•4.8
- RRilesOrange County •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023One of my top dining experiences of my entire year! From the low-lit atmosphere, to the incredible menu, and perfect recommendations from our kind server. I will drive hours just to dine here again!More infoGranada BistroPrice: Moderate• Californian• San Luis Obispo•4.5
- GGGailGvipCalifornia Central Coast •109 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food and exquisite service from JeremiahMore infoMama's MeatballPrice: Moderate• Italian• San Luis Obispo•4.7
Discover San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo's city council has maintained a ban on drive-throughs for any restaurant within city limits since 1982. This helps to make the restaurant scene one that prizes fresh ingredients, classic cooking styles, and a variety of cuisines. The vegetarian and vegan restaurants are among the most popular, making the most of the area's high value for fresh produce. Most of the rest of the restaurants, which feature farm-to-table ingredients, fresh seafood, and a host of international flavors, also offer several vegetarian options. Delis and Mediterranean restaurants also feature the freshness of San Luis Obispo in unique and delicious ways.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in San Luis Obispo include Mistura, Alex Madonna’s Gold Rush Steak House, at Madonna Inn and Copper Café and Bakery, at Madonna Inn
Restaurants with gluten-free options in San Luis Obispo are Mama's Meatball, Alex Madonna’s Gold Rush Steak House, at Madonna Inn and Gardens of Avila Restaurant
Bottomless brunch in San Luis Obispo is available at Copper Café and Bakery, at Madonna Inn, Alex Madonna’s Gold Rush Steak House, at Madonna Inn and Gardens of Avila Restaurant
The most romantic restaurant in San Luis Obispo is Alex Madonna’s Gold Rush Steak House, at Madonna Inn
Restaurants in San Luis Obispo with a great view include Copper Café and Bakery, at Madonna Inn, Alex Madonna’s Gold Rush Steak House, at Madonna Inn and Biddle Ranch Vineyard
- Tennis Courts
- Sycamore Mineral Springs
- Americas Best Value Inn San Luis Obispo
- Sinsheimer Park
- Santa Rosa Park
- Motel 6 San Luis Obispo North
- E A French Park
- San Luis Obispo Historical Museum
- Arroyo Grande Station
- Mission San Luis Obispo De Tolosa
- Old Creamery Shopping Center
- Ramada San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Baseball Stadium
- El Chorro Regional Park
- San Luis Obispo Little Theatre
- Homestead Motel
- Granada Hotel & Bistro
- Garden Street Inn
- Hawthorne Park