Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Café Fina is a full-service fine dining restaurant, serving lunch and dinner. In addition to our award winning food,we also feature a wide variety of wines, including the best of our local wines, the finest wines that Napa valley has to offer, and a fine selection of Italian wines. Dominic’s cooking has enabled Café Fina to be the sole caterer for John Madden’s induction ceremony into the Football Hall of Fame in 2006 and has earned him visits from Rachel Ray and other TV stars.
I hope to see you soon
A private, 50-seat banquet room is also available.
Chef Michael Rotondo’s ever-changing multi-coursed tasting menu focuses on sustainability and celebrates the bounty of the Monterey Bay and Central Coast. A supplementary wine pairing of thoughtfully curated wines selected by the Sommelier team is available to complement each captivating course.
Menu: Multiple Course Tasting Menu starts at $145 per person
Reservation Cancellation Policy: 24 Hours Prior to Reservation Time
Late Cancellation Fee: $50 per guest cancelation.
Al fresco dining is back at Estéban on our Mediterranean garden patio.
Estéban Restaurant: Best Spanish Cuisine & Seafood
This local's favorite offers Indoor, Outdoor (pet-friendly), and To-Go dining.
Open for dinner
Sun. - Thurs., 4:30pm - 8:30pm
Fri. - Sat., 4:30pm - 9:00pm
Tapas Happy Hour daily 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Live Spanish Guitarist - M, F, Sat
Open for Brunch: Sat. - Sun., 9:00am - 1:30pm
Estéban Restaurant, the 2023 Diners' Choice award winner, carries on the Munras family tradition of culinary hospitality and excellence, offering authentic Monterey dining in the historic Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa. Enjoy a unique culinary experience featuring traditional Spanish-inspired cuisine with a pinch of adventure. Choose from California-inspired shared plates and classic selections.
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/EstebanRestaurant and Instagram at instagram.com/estebanrestaurant/
Located at the upscale InterContinental The Clement Monterey hotel on Monterey Bay. Every table at the C restaurant has a view of the pristine and scenic Monterey Bay. Marine life sightings abound, including dolphins, whales, harbor seals and sea otters. Enjoy the parade of sea creatures and shore birds as you savor the finest in California regional cuisine.
Tarpy's also offers affordable off-site catering drop offs
Our outdoor patio is open and we are doing take-out.
Turn 12 Bar and Grill waved the green flag on October 1, 2013. The modern and sporty decor surround a spectacular 50 foot custom zinc bar top with tire tread inlay. Vintage motorcycles, historic racing artwork, and multiple televisions capture your attention upon entering. With a menu that serves a little of everything, from steaks and pasta, to pizza, burgers and salads Turn 12 is a casual American Bar and Grill with something for everyone.
The name Turn 12 is related to the famous Laguna Seca Raceway that has 11 turns and meant to invite guests to visit us at the corner of Tyler and Franklin as the last turn of the day.
- OTCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCelebrating our 1 Year Anniversary! Efficient/ Friendly staff! Quality of food excellent!More infoMontrioPrice: Expensive• Californian• Monterey•4.5
- DDisappointedvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •59 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOld style seafood restaurant on Fisherman’s Wharf. Feels like 70s era with an Italian flavor. Extraordinary hospitality from the owner however our waiter was forgetfulMore infoOld Fisherman's GrottoPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Monterey•4.6
- DFDavidFSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023The service was excellent from the time we walked in until the time we left. We brought our own wine and they handled it with care.More infoJacks MontereyPrice: Expensive• Californian• Monterey•4.1
- RFRosaF1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was spectacular. Try the espresso martini, but it’s dangerous because you cannot taste the alcohol and it os delicious. Service was wonderful even though it was packed for dinner on a Sunday night.More infoRosine's RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Monterey•4.4
- TFTeresaFvipCalifornia Central Coast •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023For such a large restaurant, it is really managed well. On time seating, friendly service, no long waits for food, a great menu, very tasty food!More infoDomenico's on the WharfPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Monterey•4.3
For decades, this area of California has been known for the quality of its locally grown produce and fresh seafood taken directly from the Pacific Ocean. This may be why many of the most important up-and-coming chefs in the United States are working in the Central Coast region of California. When you combine that type of talent with the quality of the local ingredients, you cannot help but create a vibrant, exciting food culture. The area is filled with unique restaurants, including some overlooking the gorgeous, golden coastline. Quite a few of the establishments also work directly with local farms and fishers, ensuring the freshness and quality of their ingredients from farm to table. Along the interior hillsides, one will find beautiful vineyards producing deliciously complex wines.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Monterey is Melville Tavern
The best vegan restaurants in Monterey are Schooners Monterey, Estéban Restaurant at Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa and Tarpy's Roadhouse
The best vegetarian restaurants in Monterey are Rosine's Restaurant, Schooners Monterey and Estéban Restaurant at Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa
- Presidio of Monterey
- Dennis The Menace Park
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- Presidio Museum
- Fishermans Shoreline Park
- Monterey Marriott
- Monterey Pines Golf Club
- Valley Center Shopping Center
- United States Navy Golf Course
- Alisal Shopping Center
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa
- Toro Regional Park
- Main Street Shopping Center
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbia at Harbison, SC
- Monterey Museum of Art
- Cannery R
- Salinas Fairways Golf Course
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Monterey Bay Whale Watching Cruises
- Days Inn Monterey - Fisherman's Wharf