Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For over 20 years, La Tavola has been a cornerstone in Baltimore’s Little Italy. When the neighbors are walking by, they always pause to watch Chef Carlo making pasta by hand. He then layers the pasta with his simple but delicious Bolognese and Bechamel. From this classic Ventenian style lasagna to his award winning Spaghetti Neri al Granchio, Ranked "Best Pasta Dish in Maryland" by the Daily Meal 2018, 2019, 2020, everything is made with love. The delectable three cheese cheesecake with chocolate chips on an oreo cookie crust leaves your taste buds craving for more.
Please inform us of any allergies or specialized diets as we will do out best to accommodate
**VEGETARIAN, VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS AVAILABLE**
Socially Distant Dining at all times /
Private and Semi-Private Rooms available
- OTPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoI truly enjoyed my experience at the Tagliata. I had a great birthday dinner and will definitely come back again to try different entrees and drinks on the menu! :)More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- OTVirginia •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoSo I want to start off by saying the outside of this restaurant is absolutely beautiful. The walk from the parking garage to the restaurant was super fun and there was a lot of cool shops to look at. Being a holiday season, all of the Christmas lights and the energy was amazing. Upon walking in the door, we were greeted with a bunch of smiles, and very friendly people. I checked in because we had a reservation and we were seated. When we went to be seated, we were bunched up next to another group of people and I asked if we could move down to have some space. My fiancé and I don’t get very much time to go on dates, so I didn’t want to be all up on top of somebody else when we were trying to have our own conversation. The hostess was extremely friendly, and she did not have a problem with letting us sit another table down. After being in the industry for a long time, I do know that it can annoy a hostess, but again our hostess was very friendly about it. Not too long after we sat down, our waitress, Amelia came to greet us and chat with us about the menu. She was very much so knowledgeable about everything on the menu and gave us her recommendations from what she likes. We were very pleased with her attitude and her upbeat vibe. She chatted with us enough, but knew when to step away, and she didn’t neglect any of her other tables. Even though we kept talking, she would be very aware of her surroundings, and know that she needed to go check on another table. The food was also incredible. Drinks, appetizers, three rolls and dessert was perfect. Not too heavy and really gave us such an incredible evening. Thank you to the whole team for all of the hard work, positive work ethic, and great timing. ￼More infoAzumiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Harbor East•4.7
- KCKateCWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGood was amazing! Tenderloin app and lobster roll were favorites. Drinks were great too! Try the frozen drinks! Our waitress was wonderful, we were well taken care of!More infoLoch Bar - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Harbor East•4.6
- BbkchristianBaltimore / Maryland •10 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoFood was very good. Service was very good. Multiple staff came by and checked on us during our visit. Our waiter made some great choices for us to assist our decision with the menu. Would definitely return for another visit.More infoMonarquePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Harbor East•4.6
- CLConstantineLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food is good but rather overpriced. Also, many appetizers come in entree portions which is not obvious at the beginning. Servers should inform customers about that.More infoMaximónPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Inner Harbor•4.5
Discover Little Italy
Baltimore's Little Italy is all about food; there are plenty of Italian restaurants lining the streets in the town center. The neighborhood has moved from a place where locals used to come for recreational facilities to a place where people come to enjoy the food. Restaurants welcome you to Italian and American cuisines; Little Italy pizza, Italian spaghetti dishes and fried chicken are common in restaurants. Cafes, fast food joints and juiceries offer great meals and drinks. A blend of local wine and Italian wine is served in dive bars and lounges that line the streets. To the person looking for healthy meals, vegan and gluten-free meals are served practically everywhere. The neighborhood is named one of the best food districts for a good reason; there are recipes to suit anyone.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Little Italy. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Little Italy who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Little Italy either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.