- OTPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoI truly enjoyed my experience at the Tagliata. I had a great birthday dinner and will definitely come back again to try different entrees and drinks on the menu! :)More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- OTVirginia •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoSo I want to start off by saying the outside of this restaurant is absolutely beautiful. The walk from the parking garage to the restaurant was super fun and there was a lot of cool shops to look at. Being a holiday season, all of the Christmas lights and the energy was amazing. Upon walking in the door, we were greeted with a bunch of smiles, and very friendly people. I checked in because we had a reservation and we were seated. When we went to be seated, we were bunched up next to another group of people and I asked if we could move down to have some space. My fiancé and I don’t get very much time to go on dates, so I didn’t want to be all up on top of somebody else when we were trying to have our own conversation. The hostess was extremely friendly, and she did not have a problem with letting us sit another table down. After being in the industry for a long time, I do know that it can annoy a hostess, but again our hostess was very friendly about it. Not too long after we sat down, our waitress, Amelia came to greet us and chat with us about the menu. She was very much so knowledgeable about everything on the menu and gave us her recommendations from what she likes. We were very pleased with her attitude and her upbeat vibe. She chatted with us enough, but knew when to step away, and she didn’t neglect any of her other tables. Even though we kept talking, she would be very aware of her surroundings, and know that she needed to go check on another table. The food was also incredible. Drinks, appetizers, three rolls and dessert was perfect. Not too heavy and really gave us such an incredible evening. Thank you to the whole team for all of the hard work, positive work ethic, and great timing. ￼More infoAzumiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Harbor East•4.7
- OTvipBaltimore / Maryland •137 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great dinner at Copper Shark! The halibut and lamb shank were both very good as were our garden salad and the cinnamon apple bread puddings we had for dessert! Great atmosphere with a fun pre-Raven game vibe. Highly recommended.More infoCopper SharkPrice: Expensive• American• Locust Point•4.8
- MHMaryHSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent! The food was fabulous, service was terrific. We hd a wonderful experience. Thank you!!More infoLimoncello - Locust PointPrice: Moderate• Italian• Locust Point•4.8
- CBCatherineBvipBaltimore / Maryland •35 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our new New Year's Day tradition will be Rusty Scupper brunch! Wow, the best deal and meal in the city. I don't want to tell anyone because I want the place all to myself!More infoRusty Scupper - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Inner Harbor•4.8
Discover Locust Point
Industrial sights mingle with relaxing beauty treatments and satisfying dining experiences for every member of the family in Baltimore's Locust Point. The historic neighborhood fills the tip of a peninsula that is surrounded by the Patapsco River, where moderate to upscale restaurants serve signature seafood, authentic Italian, and bistro-style adventures for dinner. After a day spent among the shops on busy streets like Whetstone Way, tourists and locals can head for some of the more casual diners in Locust Point. This neighborhood is speckled with sandwich shops, dessert eateries, and taverns. From unforgettable family dining choices to quiet conversations with friends over drinks, Locust Point has all the dining bases covered.