Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
FRI and SAT
12:00 PM to 10:00 PM,
10:30 AM to 9:00 PM Sunday Brunch 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM. $58 per person/tax/gratuity, parties 6 or more
Indulge in an unforgettable dining experience with that special someone, as you take in breathtaking views of the city
Join us on Sunday 12.31.2023 from 8 PM to 1 AM for our New Year`s Eve Extravaganza Party. Four Course Menu, Champagne Toast Live DJ, Desserts, Outdoor Deck Fireworks. Call us for Tickets!
When in Baltimore join us & enjoy the freshest seafood along with sweeping Inner Harbor views & hands down the most hospitable service in town.
We offer a tempting array of local seafood specialties from Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes to Pan-Seared Seabass to Lobsters. You can also enjoy classic dishes such as Rib-eye Steak or Grilled Atlantic Salmon, all served in a spectacular waterfront setting.
Come back & see us!
Reserve your table today : 410 727 3678
The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Ultra-Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a cocktail in the lounge, take a seat at our grand oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Ultra-Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service — guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your meal. The world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.
Stop by for food and drink menus inspired by South American and Mexican cuisines, perfectly complemented by stunning stone architecture, wood and marble furniture, and lush greenery throughout the space.
Stay awhile—listen to live music acts from all across the nation, or blend your own bottle in our tequila tasting room. Even better, spend a gorgeous day at our Spanish-style courtyard, featuring fountains, an outdoor bar, and Inner Harbor views.
Named for a protective Mayan deity, Maximón brings exciting Latin flavor and flair to beautiful Harbor East. Come eat, drink, and enjoy.
Beneath the lights of the massive 17-foot tall Phillips letters, part of the iconic Baltimore skyline, you’ll find a casual, polished restaurant with an energetic feel. We hope to see you soon! We're open for seated dining & carryout every day.
Located in Baltimore’s famous Inner Harbor, Blackwall Hitch Baltimore sits in the historic sightseeing hub of downtown Baltimore. Home to the Maryland Science Center and the National Aquarium as well as Top of the World Observation Level, the Inner Harbor of Baltimore not only hosts a collection of historic warships but amazing attractions for the whole family. Blackwall Hitch joins one of the area’s greatest nightlife attractions, Power Plant Live!, heading up a street filled with late-night bars and concert venues perfect for touring through after enjoying a private dinner.
BALTIMORE’S ICONIC POWER PLANT BUILDING
Docks offers an unforgettable energetic high-end restaurant with wow-factor dishes and drinks. Docks serves a can’t-miss brunch & dinner experience and creates a new go-to spot for celebrations, special occasions, and private events.
Docks’ impressive décor includes a magnificent 17-foot tree with a 20-foot spawn of greenery that is a focal point in the dining room surrounded by plush velvet banquettes, chandeliers, & plenty of social media-worthy photo opportunities. The outdoor patio creates a new waterfront dining oasis in the heart of the Inner Harbor.
Adjacent to Baltimore’s world-famous National Aquarium, Docks will quickly become a steadfast part of our community, bringing a new-to-market, first-class dining and hospitality experience downtown, and creating a new gathering spot for both locals and visitors to Baltimore. The Inner Harb
- OTCaribbean •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing service and great food. The drinks were excellent.More infoAzumiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Harbor East•4.7
- Jjerayray1vipBaltimore / Maryland •77 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe have never been disappointed at this location. We make it a "must" everytime we are in Baltimore. Food is outstanding, drinks are delicous, service is fun and attentive. Cudos to Conner on the Martini cart, best coffee martini we've had in a long time! Looking forward to our next visit.More infoFogo de Chao - BaltimorePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Inner Harbor•4.3
- OTPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAbsolutely amazing, food & drinks were delicious. Great deal for Boozy Brunch optionMore infoDocks on the HarborPrice: Expensive• American• Inner Harbor•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Taylor was amazing. I will definitely request her in the future.More infoThe Capital Grille - BaltimorePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- CBCatherineBvipBaltimore / Maryland •35 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our new New Year's Day tradition will be Rusty Scupper brunch! Wow, the best deal and meal in the city. I don't want to tell anyone because I want the place all to myself!More infoRusty Scupper - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Inner Harbor•4.8
Discover Inner Harbor
The food of Inner Harbor reflects the atmosphere of the district itself. You'll find the cuisine to be savory, sweet and heavily influenced by local markets and farmers. For example, Inner Harbor lamb sausage gravy is an essential topping that is applicable on nearly any dish. Made with chopped lamb and thin sausages, this gravy can make any meal interesting. Baltimore French toast is another staple of the area. Mixed with an assortment of dairy products, it is a delicious meal that is common throughout the bistros and cafes of the city. The organized layout of Inner Harbor is perfect for quaint restaurants that remain open until the wee hours of the morning. Along Main Street, there are miniature diners that serve both local favorites and international delectables.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Inner Harbor is Rusty Scupper - Baltimore
- Brookshire Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Sheraton Inner Harbor
- Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Harborplace The Gallery
- Municipal Museum of The City of Baltimore
- Rash Field
- War Memorial Plaza
- Battle Monument
- Federal Hill Historic District
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Maryland Science Center
- Residence Inn Baltimore Downtown/ Inner Harbor
- Flag House And Star Spangled Banner Museum
- Business And Government Historic District
- Pride of Baltimore Statue
- Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
- General Sam Smith Park
- Port Discovery Museum