- OTPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoI truly enjoyed my experience at the Tagliata. I had a great birthday dinner and will definitely come back again to try different entrees and drinks on the menu! :)More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- OTChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe enjoy coming to brunch here from time to time and we always enjoy it. This time, I just want to highlight on the service - Christina was our server and she was outstanding. Hope to have her again next time we go back!More infoGertrude's - BaltimorePrice: Moderate• American• Charles Village•4.6
- OTNew Mexico •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThank you for a wonderful experience for my fiances birthday. We loved the wonderful vibe, piano player and the Christmas decorations this time of year. The drinks were impeccable and my fiance absolutely devoured his NY stripMore infoThe Prime Rib - Baltimore (The Original)Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.7
- KLKarenLBaltimore / Maryland •3 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoNice local Italian cuisine in Mt. Vernon. Perfect location for those heading to a show at The Lyric. Waitstaff wasn't overly warm & fuzzy and seemed super busy. Overall, the ambience and food were just what we were looking for.More infoSammy’s Trattoria - Mt. VernonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Mt. Vernon•4.7
- KKochersvipWashington, D.C. Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This restaurant is amazing! It was our first visit and I can’t wait to go back. We had brunch and very much appreciated the ability to make reservations. The menu had some breakfast basics, but each with a fun and interesting twist. So many great options it was really hard to choose. My husband got their take on Huevos Rancheros and I got the Shakshuka. Both were so tasty! They also gave us little in-house doughnuts with our coffee which was a great treat. Everything coming from the kitchen looked amazing. Burgers, chicken sandwiches and French toast especially. Wait until you see the GIANT mozzarella sticks! Do yourself a favor and go asap!More infoThe Food Market - HampdenPrice: Moderate• American• Hampden•4.8
Discover Station North
Baltimore’s Station North neighborhood is a thriving and vibrant arts district filled with galleries, lofts, bike shops, bookstores and all the other accoutrements that make modern life exciting, including great food. Those looking for casual dining will not be disappointed with the selection of stylish diners and restaurants. Much of the original architecture of the area has been renovated. You can dine at an old-school soda fountain brought up to date with a modern touch. Many local eateries feature classic American menus that'll appeal to all, including vegans and vegetarians. As for fine dining, there are steakhouses and other emporiums of hearty, meat-based fare that'll please even the most discerning carnivore. Great art and great food meet in Station North.