Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Một Tô directly translates to “one bowl”. We specialise in Vietnamese food with a modern twist. Một Tô is a comfortable, chic venue for all-day dining and is suited for family gatherings, corporate events and more.
Our food is designed to be shared. We believe it’s more fun when you get to taste a variety of dishes, which enhances your dining experience and more conversation. While still staying true to traditional cooking techniques and quality ingredients, our chefs added a few twists to our favourite classics. Our 100% recycled-chopsticks tabletops, and tropical atmosphere promises a warm and welcoming environment, it’s the perfect space to enjoy your Một Tô… or more than one, we don’t judge.
There is a free parking lot located in the back of our restaurant. It is a shared parking lot with the Top 100 Mall. This is also where our main entrance is!
Long time chefs Giovanni and Michele took over the management of the restaurant in Calgary's Kensington district, keeping the Osteria de Medici tradition and incorporating their own twist to create Osteria Chef's Table.
Our beautiful dining room features a classic Italian Style atmosphere, crisp linens and comfortable seating.
The new menu features a combination of classic Italian dishes along with daily specials created by the Chefs. Osteria Chef’s Table is dedicated to offering exceptional service and the freshest ingredients available.
Giovanni and Michele frequent city markets, local growers and farmers to bring you only the best of locally sourced ingredients.
Osteria Chef's Table is open for Lunch and Dinner and is available to host your next event.
We save room for walk ins. We don't accept reservations over the phone. If you have questions, please email our manager - email@example.com .
Driven by the desire to create an unforgettable moment in time our founding partners, Tom Grigoriou and Nick Georgoulis, continue to work daily to deliver an iconic dining experience of class and distinction, drop in and see for yourself the difference that 40 years of history has to offer.
Please mention any dietary restrictions, and/or if there will be any "little kings and queens" in attendance.
Big Fish offers food such as a seafood chowder, smoked oyster sliders or chili-glazed frog legs that make for flavorful appetizers. Guests can feast on an entrée of pan-roasted walleye with wilted spinach, fish tacos topped with tomato-mango salsa or a lamb and lobster burger. An oyster bar as well as delicious house-made desserts are also available.
Open Range embodies the essence of our city; cutting edge, but comfortable and unpretentious. Open Range mixes modern with tradition, serving every cut you would expect but preparing them with interesting variations of flavours. We offer locally raised beef, elk, bison and game prepared in an easy going Southwestern style. We are one of Calgary's premier steakhouses with multiple awards and accolades.
Casbah's are in harmony amongst this backdrop. It is a sanctuary for Moroccans.
In this dining room you will witness authentic architecture, carvings, tiles, paintings and crafts which result from twelve centuries of Moroccan art.
The cuisine is presented in a fashion that enhances it's surroundings and is considered by culinary experts to be among the top three cuisines worldwide.
The Lake House features Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts‘ (CRMR’s) renowned and distinctive Rocky Mountain Cuisine. This is interpreted and presented by Chef Gareth Colville. Chef Colville and his team excel at showcasing the regional flavor of Western Canada. Our locally inspired menus are complimented by a diverse wine list offering global selections authored by acclaimed sommelier Brad Royale.
For an exceptional value, our students provide world-class cuisine and service under the expert guidance of renowned chefs and hospitality instructors. Whether you are looking for an outstanding lunch or an elevated dinner prepared to be wowed.
Please be mindful that our operation is a classroom and that hours of operations are based on the academic year.
- SSashaCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOverall the experience was great. We went to celebrate a birthday, and enjoyed several dishes. One of the dishes had table side preparation which was a nice touch. There was live music playing, and the restaurant was quite busy - making noise levels slightly higher than typical but did create a sense of privacy for conversation. There are rave reviews about cheese toast but I personally felt it wasn't the star of the show - not sure why it is so popular. The wellington was perfectly prepared, and the desserts were lovely. Service was attentive, yet there was not the sense you were being pestered constantly. Not a single moment where we were left waiting too long for a dish, an order, a drink or the cheque at the end.More infoHy's Steakhouse - CalgaryPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Calgary•4.7
- AFAudraFordvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •20 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOutstanding, excellent, excellent atmosphere Service was spot on and the food was deliciousMore infoLucaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Beltline•4.7
- OTCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was the most satisfying meal I have had in a very long time. Megan our server was friendly and helpful. Every dish was amazing. Would totally recommend this restaurant and will definitely be back.More infoTen Foot HenryPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Calgary•4.8
- OTvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I don’t give 5 stars like ever but if there were 6 I would gladly do so. Above the food, and atmosphere was absolutely amazing the server how fast, friendly and efficient she was honestly amazed me. Definitely one my new fav restaurants in Calgary.More infoBarbarellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Calgary•4.6
- OTCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was honestly wonderful like words can’t explain I don’t know where to begin food was complete perfection service was amazing prices were very affordable our waitress kept checking up on us we ordered the Steak Frites and it was amazing the steak was cooked to perfection it’s my number 1 place to go to everytime we go on a dateMore infoMAJOR TOMPrice: Expensive• Continental• Downtown•4.7
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Calgary is Chairman’s Steakhouse
- Tuxedo Park Community Association Rink
- Barlow Max Bell C Train
- The Commons Shopping Center
- Bridgeland Memorial C Train
- 39th Avenue C Train
- Stephen Avenue Walk
- Capitol Hill Community Association Rink
- 6th Street C Train
- The Military Museums
- Glamorgan Community Assoc
- Banff Trail Park Rink
- Hartkopf Park
- Telus World of Science Calgary
- South Calgary Community Assoc
- Delta Calgary South
- Peter Lougheed Centre
- Park Lawn Park
- Sikome Lake
- Chinese Cultural Centre
- Bar U Ranch National Historic Site