Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
— Live Jazz music Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30PM - 10:00PM
— Over 50 carefully selected wines, ranging from sweet whites to dry reds
— Cheese, charcuterie, crêpes, desserts and luxury foods that pair perfectly with our wine selection
— Stunning, cozy & Romantic 1900’s Parisian decor
Pasta, Steaks and Chops. Nashville's premier Italian restaurant. You won't leave here hungry. For over 27 years, a Nashville original, Valentino's Ristorante serves the finest Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients from some of Tennessee's finest. Musicians, movie stars and movers and shakers all have touted Valentino's as the place for great Italian food, live entertainment and private events. Just ask Bill Gates, Robert Redford, Rascal Flatts and the Vice President of the United States. Buon appetito.
Our beautiful courtyard bar area is available with a dinner reservation for drinks before or after dinner.
We always recommend booking reservation for your party, however we normally have limited walk-in availability! For parties greater than 4 people, always call ahead, as our seating for large parties is very limited. We have a 15 minute grace period for late parties. 21 + after 8pm
At Jane's, we are serving up re-invented Southern classics with local ingredients, paired with very listenable live music from the next generation of bluegrass and Americana virtuosos. Hide out tonight in East Nashville with a Tennessee-spirit based cocktail and you'll quickly become a friend of Jane's.
Live music starts every night at 8pm.
Cancellation policy: Parties of 8 or more people will be required to submit a credit card to secure their reservation. In the event of a short notice cancellation (24 hours or less), or a no-show, there will be a charge of 20 dollars per person on said reservation.
21+ after 8pm
- RJRandyJNashville •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe always enjoy Urban Grub and this time was no exception. Our waiter was very personable, fun and knowledgeable. The dang Pork Chop ticks me off though bc it’s so good that it keeps me from experiencing the rest of the menu!More infoUrban GrubPrice: Expensive• Southern• Waverly / Melrose / Breeze Hill•4.8
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- BButtersNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We celebrated our anniversary here after many recommendations and had a wonderful experience. Mark was incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating. The smoked old fashioned was the best we’ve ever had. We had a wonderful time.More infoEddie V's - NashvillePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The absolute best food in nashville to treat yourself to on an evening out.More infoChurch and Union - NashvillePrice: Expensive• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.6
- OROliviaRvipPortland / Oregon •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Adele's is our go-to restaurant for holiday meals and celebrations and the Hangover New Years Day Brunch did not disappoint! DELICIOUS! And the service was excellent as always--5 starsMore infoAdele'sPrice: Expensive• American• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.6
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Country music can be polarizing. You either love it, or you don’t. Nashville’s food scene, on the other hand, is tough not to like. There’s something for almost every taste and we hear the hot wings just keep getting better. Be it cold brew coffee houses, the ever-popular barbecue, or inventive Southern dishes—you name it, Nashville’s got it. And yes, be prepared to be serenaded by buskers on street corners. It’s called the Music City for a reason.
Frequently asked questions
- Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Best Western PLUS Downtown/Music Row
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Green Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Maryland Farms Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt West End
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Southside Park
- Courtyard Nashville at Opryland
- One Hundred Oaks Regional Mall Shopping Center
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
- Fairview Park
- Hutton Hotel
- Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University
- J Percy Priest Wildlife Management Area
- Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown
- Cool Springs Galleria Mall
- DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro
- Renaissance Nashville
- The Best Wings in Nashville
- 11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
- Carla Hall's 10 Favorite Restaurants in Nashville
- Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Nashville
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Nashville
- The 9 best spots in Nashville for celebrating right now
- 42 Nashville Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Nashville
- The Best Places to Eat in Nashville
- 85 Nashville Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Where to drink in Nashville right now
- 9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”