Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
MINA’s Fish House re-imagines the Hawaiian fish house theme by combining the seafood bounty direct from the waters of the Pacific. Allow our signature fish sommeliers, Ryan Houser and Saui Matagiese, to guide you on your journey. Dine on inventive, delectable seafood dishes that showcase some of our chef's biggest hits & carefully crafted cocktails by our wonderful bartenders. Our dinner menu showcases wonderfully imagined dishes inspired by the regional Hawaii culture.
We offer both indoor and outdoor seating. Please be advised that seating preferences are simply a request and not guaranteed. We do our best to accommodate as many requests as possible.
Set Menus are served for all Major Holidays.
Reservations are highly recommended.
Mahalo for your cooperation and continued support!
Credit Card Required
This Restaurant requires a credit card to secure this reservation. All credit card information will be processed securely. No-show or cancellation less than 48 hours in advance will be subject to a charge of $25 per person.
Our restaurants are founded upon a passion for craft and we are dedicated to mastering the craft of food, drink, and merrymaking…with Aloha! Our menu features fresh island fish, hand tossed pizzas from our kiawe wood burning oven, and homemade pies made from scratch.
Thirty-six craft beers served at twenty-nine degrees are on tap, representing the coldest beer and best selection of microbrews on the island. Our culinary cocktails feature unique ingredients such as acai spirit, coconut water, and Kula lavender. Our passion for craft also extends to our diverse wine list, which emphasizes sustainability, drinkability and fun.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
- AKAngelaKPortland / Oregon •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoNo other words but INCREDIBLE!!!!! Top notch service and such amazing food and drinks….we couldn’t be happier! Will return for certain in the future!More infoNOE ITALIAN - Ko Olina at Four Seasons ResortPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Kapolei•4.8
- MMichelleChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was our first time here and was recommended to me by a friend. I am so glad she told me about the Monkeypod. My son and I both enjoyed the food and drinks. Hope to be able to come back again some day.More infoMonkeypod Kitchen - Ko OlinaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Kapolei•4.6
- INIslandNoshvipHawaii •67 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We dined at Longhi’s‘s on New Year’s Day. It was as perfect an experience as you can get with the bonus of a sunset, friendly and professional service and tasty cuisine. After the holidays, we were in the mood for vegetables and lighter fare. The clams were excellent, and all the vegetable dishes were superb. The tuna carpaccio was slightly below average in taste. But, net net overall - an excellent experience.More infoLonghi's Ko OlinaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Kapolei•4.5
- RroggHawaii •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023In a word, fabulous. Had the grilled marlin and it was superb. Wife had the butterfish menu item and loved it. All this overlooking a lagoon. Highly recommended. Not only will I refer friends, but when we host guests from off-island, we will see that they experience Mina's.More infoMina's Fish HousePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Kapolei•4.6
- RKRKCJRHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The location of the restaurant, views from our table, service was perfect, and the food was super delicious!More infoRoy's Ko OlinaPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kapolei•4.6
Nestled on the west coast of Oahu, Hawaii, Kapolei is a local town that is evolving into a bustling city with local and exotic restaurants alike. Just 30 years ago, this town was filled with sugarcane and pineapple fields that spread for miles and miles. Over the years, with more people from different cultures joining the melting pot, it has become a treasure trove of food cultures. Now, more upscale restaurants have started to incorporate local foods and flavors, such as poke, lilikoi, kalua pork, and, of course, pineapple, and elevate them to a new level that tempts the taste buds. Alongside these restaurants, there are still places serving “local grindz” that both locals and tourists agree are so “ono,” which, in Hawaiian, means “delicious.”
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Kapolei is NOE ITALIAN - Ko Olina at Four Seasons Resort
- Hawaiian Railway
- Makaiwa Beach Park
- Hawaii Prince Golf Course
- Oneula Beach Park
- Makakilo Neighborhood Park
- Hale Nalu B-406
- Hale Moana B-305
- Makakilo Community Park
- Hale Pumehana O-1202
- Ko Olina Lagoons
- Hale Ali'i O-924
- Kapolei Community Park
- Ko Olina Beach Park
- Ewa Beach Shopping Center
- Kapolei Shopping Center
- Nanakuli Beach Park
- Malakole Harbor
- Hale Nani O-322
- Iroquois Point Neighborhood Park
- Nanaikapono Beach Park