- AAndy1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent food with an amazing view! Service was top-notch with Tina as our waitress! She even offered to take pictures of us outside. We were seated inside but near a window so we could still see the beautiful skyline of Charlotte.More infoFahrenheit - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Love the atmosphere of this historic house turned restaurant. We sat outside in the courtyard and loved the setup. Service was amazing and food was fantastic (try one of their seasonal drinks)More infoThe Goodyear HousePrice: Moderate• Southern• NODA•4.5
- GGlenn1 review4.0Dined on Jul 21, 2023Hostess was unenthusisatic about assisting us even though we hada reservation- not sure she likes that position. The foof and service was good.More infoP.F. Chang's - NorthlakePrice: Moderate• Chinese• Charlotte•4.3
- PPorshaDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food and service were amazing. Our large party was seated promptly at our reservation time. They were polite and patient with everyone. All orders came out hot, correct, and in good timing. Couldn’t have asked for a better evening.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Charlotte - NorthlakePrice: Moderate• American• Charlotte•4.4
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Moderate• French• Uptown•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
With Northlake Mall right in the center of Wedgewood, it serves as a hub of commercial and dining activity for the area. It's here that you'll find most of the region's restaurants. National chain restaurants are prominently featured in the real estate. You'll find tried-and-true American spins on Chinese, Mexican and Tex-Mex in addition to casual sit-down American fare; but venture a bit further out and you'll be treated to a range of more exotic options like sushi and traditional Mexican. The mall's food court offers accessible options ideal for diners short on time or money, and a short walk outside provides a wider range of restaurants from local chefs. Order a bottle of Cheerwine, the region's cherry-flavored soda, with your meal, and then treat yourself to a glazed donut!