Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our entrance is located at the rear of the shopping center. Rte 9 doors are not open for entry during winter months.
RESERVATION POLICY: If you need to cancel, notify 24 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a $5 per person cancellation fee. Children 12 & under must have an adult (18+) seated with them at the table.
A 20% gratuity will be added to all parties larger than 6.
- LlauriefvipGreater Boston •34 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe server wasn’t great but we survived. Everything else was delicious.More infoSeasons 52 - Chestnut Hill$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Chestnut Hill•4.7
- MMissartsycraftsyvipGreater Boston •20 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood and cocktails were outstanding! Service fabulous! A bit pricey but worth a delicious meal!More infoSycamore$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Newton•4.9
- RrunnergirlGreater Boston •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agofood was delicious and ambience cozy. waiter wasnt particularly friendlyMore infoFarmstead Table$$$$Price: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Newton•4.6
- PPeterGreater Boston •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 27, 2024We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. The Nachos and the Skillet Chili were very good!More infoBaramor$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Newton•4.1
- XXxmcvipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 23, 2023Awesome food! Wonderful service! We will be back!More infoHouse of Tandoor$$$$Price: Moderate• Indian• Newton•4.4
12 romantic restaurants ideal for date night in Boston
Boston restaurants provide all kinds of romance, from a milestone-friendly fusion spot in Dorchester to a tapas restaurant that calms first-date nerves in Cambridge.
Legendary Boston brasserie Eastern Standard makes a grand comeback
A pandemic closure seemed like the end of an era, but restaurateur Garrett Harker has revived the Boston favorite
The 7 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Discover Chestnut Hill
One of the unique claims to fame of the village of Chestnut Hill is that it encompasses sections of three separate Massachusetts towns and cities: Newton, Brookline and even a bit of Boston. In much the same way, a multitude of world cuisines come together in Chestnut Hill. Whether you want Japanese sushi or Mexican tacos, Chestnut Hill has it. The neighborhood's Italian restaurants are largely upscale places that serve steaks alongside their pastas. Of course, American fare abounds in Chestnut Hill too, with fish dishes at the top of the list. With Boston's proximity to the harbor, seafood restaurants are a must for the neighborhood. A steaming bowl of New England clam chowder serves as a common starter for a fresh fish dinner.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Chestnut Hill is Limani