- MJMarcJNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat space. Amazing service. Delicious food!!! Can’t wait to go backMore infoSognoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Woburn•4.6
- CClarkievipSouth Carolina •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoService was great and food was absolutely delicious!More infoThe Capital Grille - BurlingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Burlington•4.8
- LLexingtonGreater Boston •7 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was great, except the noise was far too loud at our talble.More infoLucia Ristorante WinchesterPrice: Moderate• Italian• Winchester•4.6
- DDavevipWashington, D.C. Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023As always, the food was terrific. LOVE their flatbreads. They seated us in the bar, and I don't think I want to sit there again: once the place was less than half full, the acoustics got to the point where numerous voices were just piercing the air. We were unfortunate that our booth was directly in the line of fire of a woman whose voice descended from Ethel Merman: 200 words a minute NON STOP with a voice that had a nasal rasp to it. Continuous, for 45 minutes. She wasn't yelling, but with those acoustics we could hear every word (at 200 wpm), like it or not, as she toured her entire family's and co-workers' recent doings and more. We were screwed and for the first time ever, we couldn't wait to get out of a Seasons 52. Acoustics matter. So I don't want to sit in the bar anymore.More infoSeasons 52 - BurlingtonPrice: Expensive• American• Burlington•4.8
- JAJudithAvipGreater Boston •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We needed to be able to sit and talk long after finishing because we only get to see each other once a year. We weren’t rushed or pressured. The croissant basket is fabulous and the bacon perfection.More infoColettePrice: Moderate• French• Cambridge•4.6
The 8 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 6 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
A suburb less than 10 miles from Boston, Winchester is a great place to enjoy a variety of fine dining restaurants. With its proximity to Boston Harbor, iconic New England dishes like clam chowder and boiled lobsters can be found at a local seafood spot. If ethnic cuisine is what you're looking for, you can choose from Greek, Asian-fusion, or authentic Italian. For an international take on seafood, you can opt for sashimi at a sushi bar. New American spots are available for those desiring something unique and creative paired with a wine. You can also enjoy American comfort foods in a more laid-back atmosphere at one of the local taverns.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Winchester is Lucia Ristorante Winchester