Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Accumulated Total Customer Visits Exceeding 1 Billion
Originating from Sichuan, China in 1994, Haidilao Hot Pot is the largest direct-operated hot pot brand in China and a globally renowned Chinese restaurant chain, whose accumulated total of customer visits has surpassed 1 billion. Since 2019, Haidilao has consistently ranked among the world's leading restaurant brands by brand value* for 5 consecutive years, making it the sole Chinese restaurant brand on the global market to achieve such recognition.
Currently, Haidilao has opened more than 1,700 stores across 16 countries spanning across four continents, including China, Singapore, the United States, South Korea, Japan, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Through continuous product and service innovations, Haidilao spreads Chinese hot pot culture to food enthusiasts around the world, earning the love of customers from all corners of the globe.
(* Source: Brand Finance)
‘O ver comes from the Neapolitan dialect to mean: “Truth”
We do our best to reflect this with the authentic, delicious and healthy food we freshly prepare every day.
‘O ver uses the unique ingredient of Pure Sea Water, which is extracted from the purest areas of the Mediterranean.
Less sodium and more minerals makes the food lighter and easy to digest.
Pizzas, breads and all the seafood dishes are made with Pure Sea Water.
We directly buy our ingredients from small independent Italian producers and we only use the best local suppliers.
We only serve Authentic Neapolitan Wood fired pizza, pasta from Gragnano, fresh fish & British meats.
Every single dish is handmade with love and patience by our chefs, in full respect of the tradition.
Simple recipes, only the best ingredients and a lot of Passion.
Please note we are serving a simple and delicious Sunday Lunch Menu for £55 per person with 11 courses including dessert. We do not serve Pizzas on Sunday.
The 140-seat restaurant opens in a Grade II-listed building, serving the finest and most authentic iteration of the iconic dish and preserving the centuries-old methods of the Emperor’s imperial kitchen. It harbours an extensive list of well-curated wines, champagnes and sake. A cocktail bar will offer a list of Asian-inspired cocktails and a whisky collection.
Franco’s beautiful private dining room which can be split in two separate rooms accommodating 34 on one long table, 50 in the whole of the lower ground or 14 in the wine cellar.
Brumus offers Restaurant Seating, Bar Seating and our new outdoor terrace adjacent to the theatres. In times of inclement weather, we will move reservations in to our indoor areas.
Brasserie Zédel is open throughout the day, serving lunch and dinner and all through the afternoon. You can also experience live music which is played in the brasserie in the evenings for diners to enjoy until close.
Within close proximity to Shaftesbury Avenue and Regent Street, Brasserie Zédel is the ideal location for a meal before or after a day of sightseeing. Alternatively, you can join for a pre or post theatre meal as it is located within walking distance from the West End including the Piccadilly Theatre and the Harold Pinter Theatre.
If you cannot find the table you are looking for, please visit the restaurant's website directly, or call 020 7734 4888.
Whilst we are only taking bookings for Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner & Weekend Breakfast, we would do our best to accommodate you in case you are nearby.
After your meal, don't forget to try our Signature "Cruffins".
We can't wait to welcome you to Richoux!
Farzi London is a Modern Indian Bistro serving cutting-edge, avant-garde Indian cuisine with a twist, contemporary dishes & global classics, with whimsical nods to traditional British favourites.
We have a list of experimental cocktails with elevated flavours using the latest equipment; a centrifuge & an ultrasonic homogeniser - this includes our famous Smoked Indian Old Fashioned & Clarified Mango Cosmo.
Enjoy your Farzi Favourites at home via Supper, Uber Eats or Deliveroo.
Gift Vouchers - Treat yourself or a loved one to a memorable time at Farzi. Perfect gift for the Holidays!
Bookings with kids under the age of 12 will be sat on the lower level on Fridays and Saturdays.
Dress Code - Smart/Casual - no hats,
- VVioletChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoBianca is a great server! Very nice and welcoming with good recommendations.More infoGaucho PiccadillyPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Piccadilly•4.3
- MCMagdalenaCLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent service! Felix looked after us as well as the italian guy who was serving us and they also helped me to choose my smokey cocktail which was amazing! Very quick service, lovely quality and we were very happy to spend our lunch there.More infoBlacklock SohoPrice: Moderate• Steak• Soho•4.7
- TGThatGuyLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Got off to a bad start, but was rectified above and beyond by management. Very happy with the food and service we recieved after a slight hickup at the beginning. Will certainly be returningMore infoCecconi'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mayfair•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023From the moment we stepped inside, we were made to feel welcome. We arrived an hour early as we were starving and asked could we be seated.. it was no problem at all. We were served by a wonderful lady called Bruna, who is such a friendly, helpful, courteous and professional person. The food was outstanding… really delicious and plenty of it. The vibe is so cool there. The staff seem to have such good fun working there. Cannot wait to go back. Thanks for a wonderful experience.More infoHard Rock Cafe London Piccadilly CircusPrice: Moderate• American• Piccadilly•4.6
Where and what to eat in London in October?
Introducing: OpenTable Specials London – featuring 14 limited-time dining experiences brought to you by OpenTable & our beloved restaurants. London’s...
9 of the best Greek restaurants in London
From the city’s best souvlaki to traditional tavernas, here are 9 excellent Greek restaurants in London.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Piccadilly is Nobu - Berkeley Street