- NBNatalieBLondon •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoUnusual and delicious food on the menu; attentive service; very reasonably priced considering the quality. Also, it was my birthday and the staff really made it special.More infoThe Cinnamon ClubPrice: Very Expensive• Indian• St. James's•4.6
- JDJanaDLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe enjoyed our visit. I originally wanted the beef short ribs but they weren’t available. I ordered the lamb instead. It was divine! My husband ordered the sirloin with chimichurri with two sides, the spinach and mashed potatoes. We ordered salads to start our meals. If you both like Caesar salad, I recommend only ordering one. It’s more than enough for two people. All that to say it was a great experience.More infoSTK Steakhouse London - WestminsterPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Westminster•3.9
- CMCharlieM1 review5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023The restaurant is in a nice location. The food, staff and environment were amazing. I would recommend this restaurant.More infoOsteria Dell' AngoloPrice: Expensive• Italian• Westminster•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was very slow But in defence it was New Year’s Day and staffing seemed stretched But overall a lovely lunchMore infoThe Ivy Victoria BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Victoria•4.1
- MMMichaelMVancouver / British Columbia •4 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 3, 2020Great meal. Would highly recommend if you are in the areaMore infoMillbank SpicePrice: Moderate• Indian• Millbank•3.9
9 of the best Greek restaurants in London
From the city’s best souvlaki to traditional tavernas, here are 9 excellent Greek restaurants in London.
London’s 12 best bars
From slick speakeasies to cocktail and wine bars, here are 12 standout bars to grab your next drink in London.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.