Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The venue offers rest and respite from the streets of London, with a considered drinks menu that has something for everyone - be that a glass from the thoughtful and eclectic wine list with over 30 sold by the glass or from a list of 16 signature cocktails.
WC Bloomsbury’s food offering has been created to complement the drink selection. Charcuterie and cheese is sacred here: sharing boards & a selection of small plates - perfect for grazing, we have several plant based, gluten/dairy free options to cater for all dietary requirements.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
The latest collection of Art Afternoon Tea by Executive Pastry Chef Mark Perkins is inspired by iconic British artist David Hockney and his exhibition at Lightroom: Bigger & Closer (not smaller and further away). The true immersive experience is complete with a 'Hockneyfication' by stylist Camilla Wordie at Mirror Room.
The menu reflects regional accents with a contemporary viewpoint. It is food that observes the established traditions of Indian cooking but breaks the rules a little by Executive Chef Sohan Bhandari. Our menu goes beyond a 1970’s “Curry”, beyond street food and into a world of real Indian flavours. Our signature dishes include our traditional lunch Tiffin, Khaati Rolls , Colonel Saab’s smoked lamb shank and figs poached in Assam tea cognac.
The bar is a great meeting place and afterwork destination serving signature house cocktails created to compliment the menu.
Colonel Saab’s two beautiful private dining rooms ideal for any event up to 26 guests.
My Old Dutch offers savoury and sweet pancakes as well as a selection of salads, traditional Dutch starters and desserts.
The atmosphere is warm friendly and relaxed which makes it a great place to come for families and kids.
Walk-ins only on Pancake day 21st of February.
Walk-ins and bookings accepted on every other regular day.
Monday bookings only for 10+ people groups.
A grand brasserie set in the heart of London, Holborn Dining Room serves up seasonal, locally sourced British cuisine with a twist in a vibrantly bustling dining salon. Combining reclaimed oak with antique mirrors, red leather banquettes with tweed detailing, and two antique patina copper-topped bars, it’s a place for enjoying a convivial meal with friends, a spontaneous pint of local lager and a burger, or a selection of crustacea and charcuterie paired with fine wine – all served by our friendly team who are always happy to help.
Relaxed yet stylish, the copper-topped Gin Bar at the Holborn Dining Room offers London’s largest collection of Gin, specialising in Gin cocktails as well as classic cocktails, spirits, wines and craft beers.
With us you will experience authentic Argentinian meat, enjoyment in a cozy atmosphere. Every time we delight our guests with selected dishes made from high-quality Argentinian beef, selected Argentinian wines and warm service.
our steak restaurant stands for premium quality in all areas. The entire team is passionate about what they do and every guest is spoiled with delicious food and attentive and friendly service. The cozy ambience also contributes to a successful stay in our restaurant.
We look forward to you!
Upon entering, guests are greeted by a breathtaking ambiance. The ceilings, adorned with mirrors, create an ethereal atmosphere that amplifies the restaurant's charm. Gilded panels and stunning original artworks further enhance the Parisian café-inspired aesthetic, exuding a sense of sophistication and elegance.
At the heart of L'oscar Restaurant lies the Executive Chef, a master of his craft, who curates contemporary and cosmopolitan menus. Whether you visit for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you can expect a unique and memorable gastronomic journey within this captivating and atmospheric setting.
- MMMiamiMarkvipMiami - Dade •71 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe went to Margot for a business dinner. It was lively, not too loud to have a conversation. There were four of us, and two of us had the Ossobuco, one had the duck ragu, and the other a fish filet. We each were very happy with our choice of the main course. We also had several appetizers (meats, burrata, and bread with tomatoes), and they were all good. Portions of the food were good. Only criticism is that the liquor and single wine pours were very poor, even by London standards. You may want to go with beer or bottles of wine instead.More infoMargot RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Covent Garden•4.6
- MMichaelvipLondon •3 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent and courteous service service in an elegant and romantic settingMore infoL'oscar RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Holborn•4.4
- LlovefoodLondon •20 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoIt was a nice tasting menu and with three of us we were able to share all three mains.More infoColonel SaabPrice: Expensive• Indian• Holborn•4.6
- FDFrancescoDiFLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a lovely dinner, food was excellent and the staff were so kind and helpful from the beginning! Stefano the waiter was amazing, our friends don't speak English and he translated and explained everything to us. I couldn't recommend this place enough, don't miss out on the cocktails at the Side Hustle bar.More infoThe NoMad LondonPrice: Expensive• British• Covent Garden•4.5
- OOpentablevipLondon •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The bottomless brunch was immense. Unbelievable quality of food for the price and great service. Rupesh and his team will definitely be seeing me again again !!!More infoInamo - Covent GardenPrice: Expensive• Asian• Covent Garden•4.3
6 restaurants to try inside Harrods’s hotly anticipated dining hall reopening
Harrods Dining Hall’s reopening features 6 exciting restaurants to book right now in London.
The best Sunday roast in London can be found at these 10 restaurants
Here are the top 10 restaurants in London for the best Sunday roasts.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Holborn is WC Wine & Charcuterie Bloomsbury