Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Deviled eggs topped with scallops, squash stuffed with crabmeat, and lobster crepes tantalize the pallet. Beef stroganoff made with certified black angus beef is a favorite. Relaxing, unpretentious, and romantic. Seating is very limited. 24 Hour Cancellation window. BEER AND WINE AVAILABLE.
We are OPEN 6 nights a week with 3 seating times
Offering Chef’s Tasting Menu only. Unfortunately, our regular menu is unavailable at this time. Follow our website, Facebook, or IG for most current menu offerings... or just give us a call!
Please contact the restaurant with ALL dietary restrictions 24 hours before reservation for us to accommodate.
Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Nestled in the heart of Old Town and away from the bustling downtown streets of Key West, Florida, sits an excellent spot for fresh local catch and innovative cuisine with a tropical twist.
Reservations are recommended!! Please call us for parties larger than 4 people.
Open daily from 11:00am-10:00pm. We offer Happy Hour seven days a week from 3:00pm-6:00pm featuring half-priced sangria, wine by the glass, draft beer, and select $6 tapa specials. We look forward to welcoming you!
Based on seasonal availability, our passionate culinary team select the finest seafood, meats and produce to design the menu. Innovative interpretations of classic dishes are presented each evening. A cozy bar is available for drinks, light bites, dessert and coffee or full meals. The ideal place for friends and hotel guests to meet prior to dinner and before or after the theater.
We have two intimate dining rooms, one is located directly within The Marquesa Hotel's charming parlor and the other is the cherished dining room of the café. You will be seated at the best available table, however if you have a preference, please let us know when making the reservation.
Now offering Omakase Bar seating. Let the Chef cook for you at the limited 6 seat counter.
Call restaurant directly to book your 10 Course Shefu Menu.
Seatings at 530pm and 8pm. Call direct...
Get selective glass of wine 50% off from 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
Advance reservations are required. Dress Code is resort casual, collared shirt, shorts or slacks for men -no tank tops; casual dress, shorts or slacks for women. No beachwear please.
- TVTimV1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoStaff was attentive and helpful, food presentation and preparation were great.More infoNine One FivePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Key West•4.6
- SMSaraM1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing, Amazing, amazing!!!! From when we entered the restaurant to when we left we lived it all. Service from Jess was awesome- I mean she was fantastic. Food was on another level - 4 course tasting menu and the flavors were out of this world. We met the chef and congratulated him on his creations. Ambience was soft and romantic- around 12 tables. It was just wonderful!!!!More infoLittle PearlPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Key West•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerKey West / Florida Keys •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Fabulous, every time!!!!! Excellent service as well. Gooooo!!!!More infoAtlas IzakayaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Key West•4.8
- DSDavidSCoastal Georgia •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Food was wonderful. For the average person the price was a little high, but that is my opinion based n one’s economic level. If $$ is not a consideration, I would recommend this place. I had no problem with the $$ but one should know the truth before going. Best meal have had in Florida in a long time and I have been living here full-time for the past 14 years.More infoOcean Grill & BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Key West•4.4
- TBTamiBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We love La Te Da! It’s a must for breakfast and lunch! Wonderful staff and atmosphere! Delicious food and amazing mimosas!More infoLa Te DaPrice: Expensive• American• Key West•4.8
Discover Florida Keys - Monroe County
Monroe County, Florida, an international travel destination for commercial flights and passenger cruise ships, welcomes travelers of all nationalities. Key West is the county seat of Monroe, and area restaurants incorporate fresh seafood and the flavor of tropical fruits into their breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico. Spanish chefs fuse their passion for seafood into their delicate melds of vegetables, spices, and sauces. You'll find homemade sangria even more delicious in the glorious subtropical sunset. You can get a courtyard table with a view in a charming café offering European steak and seafood or enjoy a home cooked meal of your favorite comfort foods in a relaxed family atmosphere. You can indulge in layered cheese, vine ripened tomatoes and fresh basil in an Italian restaurant on the keys.
Hotel / Lodging