Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Based on seasonal availability, our passionate culinary team select the finest seafood, meats and produce to design the menu. Innovative interpretations of classic dishes are presented each evening. A cozy bar is available for drinks, light bites, dessert and coffee or full meals. The ideal place for friends and hotel guests to meet prior to dinner and before or after the theater.
We have two intimate dining rooms, one is located directly within The Marquesa Hotel's charming parlor and the other is the cherished dining room of the café. You will be seated at the best available table, however if you have a preference, please let us know when making the reservation.
Deviled Eggs topped with Scallops, Shrimp Mango Toast and Crispy Pork Belly Croustinis tantalize the pallet. Beef stroganoff made with certified black angus beef is a favorite.
Relaxing, unpretentious, and romantic. Seating is very limited. 24 Hour Cancellation window.
BEER AND WINE AVAILABLE.
No Children's menu available.
Now offering Omakase Bar seating. Let the Chef cook for you at the limited 6 seat counter.
Call restaurant directly to book your 10 Course Shefu Menu.
Seatings at 530pm and 8pm. Call direct...
Get a selective glass of wine 25% off from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Open daily from 11:00am-10:00pm. We offer Happy Hour seven days a week from 3:00pm-6:00pm featuring half-priced sangria, wine by the glass, draft beer, and select $6 tapa specials. We look forward to welcoming you!
From humble beginnings over 20 years ago, Seven Fish has earned its place as a Key West Classic.
Serving the freshest local fish in a casual, contemporary bistro setting, it is the perfect finish to your Key West day.
Unpretentious dishes, with a commitment to only the finest ingredients, and made from scratch every day, it is the meal you don’t want to end.
Try our house specialty, Thai Curry Snapper, or any of our fresh fish dishes, or maybe the Banana Chicken or even the locals’ favorite, 7 Fish Meatloaf. There is something for everyone, lovingly prepared to exceed your expectations, including our specialty drinks and inspiring wine menu. Be sure to save room for one of our home made, classic desserts.
You will love our beautiful new building, enjoy our warm, friendly staff and come back again and again for the remarkable food.
We are OPEN 6 nights a week with 3 seating times
Offering Chef’s Tasting Menu only. Unfortunately, our regular menu is unavailable at this time. Follow our website, Facebook, or IG for most current menu offerings... or just give us a call!
Please contact the restaurant with ALL dietary restrictions 24 hours before reservation for us to accommodate.
Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Nestled in the heart of Old Town and away from the bustling downtown streets of Key West, Florida, sits an excellent spot for fresh local catch and innovative cuisine with a tropical twist.
Reservations are recommended!! Please call us for parties larger than 4 people.
Advance reservations are required. Dress Code is resort casual, collared shirt, shorts or slacks for men -no tank tops; casual dress, shorts or slacks for women. No beachwear please.
Customers can dine in the upscale elegant indoors furnished with wicker seats and grommet curtains or relax in the outdoor patio at Butterfly Cafe.
Important note: To guarantee outdoor dining with us please select "Outdoor" Seating at booking. Standard seating is indoors.
If Outdoor Seating is not an option when you book, all outdoor tables are reserved at the time you selected.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York City •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAbsolutely wonderful experience. Our server was superb. Food was incredible. Amazing house made cocktails and sake. The best meal I’ve had in a restaurant for a while. This is the kind of neighborhood jewel you would find in Greenwich Village, St Germain, Nottingham Hill etc. highly recommend, this place is special.More infoAtlas Izakaya$$$$Price: Expensive• Japanese• Key West•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoDinner was amazing! Food was exceptional and the service matched the level of food. I would definitely return again!More infoMartin's$$$$Price: Very Expensive• European• Key West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful atmosphere to go along with our amazing dinner selectionsMore infoLa Te Da$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Key West•4.8
- DSDavidSCincinnati / Dayton •9 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoSeafood rosito was really good as well as the Spanish squid. Wifes chicken was way to spicy for her. Also no espresso But I would recommendMore infoOcean Grill & Bar$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• Key West•4.3
- BbetsyvipMemphis / West Tennessee •43 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOutstanding service and wonderful food. The chef’s take on traditional dishes was really enjoyable- the Mediterranean salad was outstanding as was the pappardelle and the lobster tacos. The toasted almond semifredo was amazing. Our waitress was knowledgeable and helpful but not pushy. The support staff filled water and took plates away in a timely but not rushed fashion. Highly recommend.More infoNine One Five$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Key West•4.6
Discover Florida Keys - Monroe County
Monroe County, Florida, an international travel destination for commercial flights and passenger cruise ships, welcomes travelers of all nationalities. Key West is the county seat of Monroe, and area restaurants incorporate fresh seafood and the flavor of tropical fruits into their breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico. Spanish chefs fuse their passion for seafood into their delicate melds of vegetables, spices, and sauces. You'll find homemade sangria even more delicious in the glorious subtropical sunset. You can get a courtyard table with a view in a charming café offering European steak and seafood or enjoy a home cooked meal of your favorite comfort foods in a relaxed family atmosphere. You can indulge in layered cheese, vine ripened tomatoes and fresh basil in an Italian restaurant on the keys.
Hotel / Lodging