29 restaurants available nearby
Lovedddd this place. Our waiter was wonderful, efficient and very friendly. I can’t remember his name but I believe he said that he was from NY. My husband got the steak with mash and asparagus and it was the best steak we have had in a very long time. Thank you Antonia’s we will definitely be back...
Great food! The place is very well kept. The food was on point and up to the correct temperature. Our waiter Chris was amazing..he is a true professional who I think looks like a young Peter Falk...”Columbo”
Thanks for the great evening ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The service was excellent, our waiter Jay was awesome. The wait time for our food was long. There were no more than 5 tables and there’s no way we should have waiting 30 minutes for entrees.
Great ambiance with the live music. Large outdoor area so you could still hold a conversation and wasn’t too loud with the music. Great food, we ordered the churrasco steak that was cooked perfectly with large portions. The vegetables were cooked perfectly and not overdone. Would recommend for a...
We sat on the rooftop and enjoyed the music being played below in the courtyard. The menu was nice because the kids and the adults found items they liked. That was not the case at all places in Key West.
- Jimmy Johnson's Big Chill
- Duval St
- Big Pine Key Shopping Center
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
- La Concha Hotel & Spa
- Tranquility Bay Resort
- Sunset Key Cottages, a Luxury Collection Resort, Key West
- Bahia Honda State Park And Beach
- Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys
- The Gates Hotel I Key West
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Hemingway House
- Mallory Dock
- Nancy Forresters Secret Garden
- Hilton Key Largo Resort
- Hawks Cay Resort
- Mallory Square
- Bahia Honda State Park
- Westin Key West Resort & Marina
- 24 North Hotel I Key West