Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have 10 tables in our dining room and can accommodate a maximum of 5 people for any reservations .
IMPORTANT NOTE : DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY AND LACK OF LOBBY WE REQUEST NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8
Llama is an intimate space, please be conscious of noise levels in consideration for other parties dining with us and their respective occasions.
eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb,
and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:00 p.m.
Unfortunately, we do not accept parties of 5+ online. Please note we are just a small 15 table restaurant. Thank you for your understanding. Please reach out with any questions.
We will no longer accept Credit Card Gift Cards as payment due to the fact that the issuing bank will not allow us to adjust applied gratuity at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
ASADO LIFE is a full-service, experience-driven waterfront restaurant. Our passion is to create Argentine inspired, live fire Asado dining along St. Augustine's San Sebastián river.
Dining experiences include our: Waterfront Asado; Barcuterie; Gaucho-style Asador's Club; and Chef's Table Experience.
We only offer one seating for our Asado dinners so that our guests may relax and enjoy the fruits of our labor. Our Asado dinner experiences start at 6:30p, unless otherwise noted. Our bar reopens at 5:30p for our dinner guests that wish to arrive early for a drink.
Our Asados are planned in advance to ensure we create the best experience possible for our guest. We are unable to accept cancellations or changes within 72 hours of the scheduled Asado.
Our Asados are rain or shine occasions. We have covered dining areas in the event of rain. Please dress to your comfort level for outdoor dining.
Piesanos is a locally owned restaurant with locations in Gainesville, Ocala, The Villages, Clermont, Windermere and St. Augustine! We are the only restaurant in the state with a Granite Stone Fired Pizza oven! Dine in, Take Out & Catering available!
La Cocina International Restaurant offers intimate Fine Dining with a Latin Flair in a Casual Atmosphere.
An aviation dining experience
Two spacious climate controlled indoor patios with views at the main runways, airport taxiways, jet and aircraft parking areas and the Mantazas Water Inlet West of Vilano Beach will make your visit an unforgettable dining experience.
- JjrmspecdineJacksonville / Northeast Florida •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe service, ambiance, and food were all outstanding. My wife and I have been coming to the Raintree for our anniversary every year for the past 18 years and have never been disappointed. Our server very pleasant, professional, and attentive. It was another great evening.More infoRaintree RestaurantPrice: Moderate• International• St. Augustine•4.8
- PBParkerBJacksonville / Northeast Florida •11 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoHaving dinner at Llama was like taking a culinary adventure through Peru. We enjoyed the different appetizers but the rack of lamb is not to be missed. Not only was the lamb cooked to perfection but the sauces for dipping were very flavorful. We loved the Luna Llena as our dessert. Very refreshing and great choice for final course. And the wine list is very good with some of our favorites from Argentina.....Zucardi.. Jose Nicolas Zapata from Catena. Outstanding choices! Make sure to place a reservation before hand as the place is very small. Enjoy and adventure to another culture with some spectacular choices.More infoLlama RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• St. Augustine•4.9
- DBDeniseBill2ndvipKey West / Florida Keys •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023On vacation and always hope to find a Columbia restaurant. Wonderful food and great service. Bought the recipe book when I need a Columbia fix.More infoColumbia Restaurant - St. AugustinePrice: Moderate• Spanish• St. Augustine•4.5
- RERobertEMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful experience. Best food in town. Definitely will return.More infoCollage RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Global, International• St. Augustine•4.8
- LLacyMississippi •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a great time! The drinks and food were good, but pricey for what you get. The drinks are either small or full of ice...not much bang for your buck. Party of four, two hours=$300. That having been said, next time I'll eat before I go so I can afford more drinks, lol!!!More infoForgotten TonicPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• St. Augustine•4.7
Discover St. Augustine
St. Augustine restaurants offer daily specialty dishes created from local ingredients by regional chefs. This is especially true of the many seafood eateries found along the shoreline. Local restaurants provide views of the water from their beachside locations along with menus featuring crab, shrimp, fresh oysters, scallops and fish. Many of these establishments also include pasta dishes, steaks and sandwiches for those who want something other than seafood. Family-friendly, casual restaurants serving American fare are also common in St. Augustine. Cafes have varied brunch and lunch menus with breakfast burritos, soups and salads. Dinner options have a Southern flair with fried chicken, breaded pork chops and char-broiled burgers. Barbecued ribs, pork and chicken also highlight Southern cuisine in St. Augustine.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging