Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
6pm-10pm, we host a Sake & Sushi Omakase course.
We look forward to your visit. Aloha!
ho`o.PAI means to excite, inspire, and rouse. In 2017, chef Kevin J. Lee opened highly-anticipated and award winning PAI Honolulu after a four-year search for a welcoming restaurant that offered guests an innovative dining experience, while incorporating familiar flavors and presented in surprising ways. As a former food scientist, chef Kevin brings a unique balance, using the highest quality ingredients with a creative artist’s approach to presentation. His passion for his craft is evident in his commitment to curate as many of the ingredients that he uses in his menus in-house which has won the restaurant many awards including Hawaii's Best Restaurant, Best Chef's Tasting Menu, and more.
2 dining experiences:
4 course Prix Fixe Menu*
Chef's Tasting Menu**
*Pescatarian, Vegetarian and GF options available
**We are happy to accommodate dietary preferences and allergies with a 48 hour notice.
We have 3 Omakase seatings daily... 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm or 7:30 pm. Any allergies will need to be noted prior to the reservation date, so a special menu can be prepared. (We cannot accommodate the guest with all shellfish allergy, vegetarian, Kosher, gluten intolerance, or if you do not like uni)
Diners must cancel their reservation 48 hours in advance or will be subject to $75 fee, or $100 if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours. If you do not show up, the fee will be full price of the course.
Please call us to make a reservation for a party of 5 or more.
A 18% gratuity may added for parties of 5 or more .
We have more information available on www.hihimanusushi.com
We offer you freshest Sashimi, Sushi and various chef Specials in Japanese cuisine along with selected Sake, Shochu and wines to complete your meal. Izakaya Matsuri is located in the center of town- on Young St. with lots of free parking for our customers.
(*We do not provide highchairs, or baby seats for children since we are Japanese - Izakaya style restaurant which is mainly for adults.)
* Please, aware that your reservation may be cancelled if you do not confirm your reservation, please cancel your reservation within 12 hours prior to your reservation,
or you will be subject to charge the cancellation fee per person $30.
Do text, or call us to cancel (business cell) 808-745-5858. (The cancellation fee will be automatically charged if it happens after 12 hours prior to your reservation time)
* You will be charged the fee for NO show.($50 per person on your credit card)
* Please, be aware we may add group service charge20 % for a table of 5 or more.
La Vie is a contemporary restaurant that’s inspired by our local ingredients and collaborations with the community. Through the tradition of French cuisine we strive to give the diner a sense of place and appreciation of Hawaii.
Views of the Pacific Ocean set the scene for our open-air restaurant sitting high on the eighth floor of The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach.
Find us: laviewaikiki.com | @laviewaikiki
It's not just about the food
(even though it's some of the best you'll find on island).
Our philosophy and beliefs are based on family, across all generations.
We want to cultivate an environment of inclusion and diversity.
We strive to bring you the highest quality dishes from our authentic Latin kitchen, presented with professionalism and excellence.
Together with our committed staff, we want to host a place of health, safety, fun, and exuberance!
For parties larger than 8 please contact us directly VIA email email@example.com for reservations.
Our specialty "Nabe"(Hotpot) dashi is made from the rich flavor of Oxtail simmered for 24 hours.
Dip the various ingredients into the nabe briefly (Shabu Shabu style) and enjoy the flavorful combination of each ingredients mixed with our rich dish.
Reservations now available on the OpenTable network.
A Credit Card is required to confirm reservations. A $125.00 per guest charge is applied for No Show Guests.
We require elegant evening attire for women. Dress shirts or dinner jacket, dress slacks and shoes for gentlemen.
Our chef Kenta Kayama has been trained under the best chef in Japan, Mr.Kanda who keeps 3 stars Michelin for the whole time Michelin has been published in Japan.
We opened our door in Tokyo in 2014 and became known as the best place for truffle and old world wine lovers. We serve only fresh seasonal truffles from all over the world throughout the year, Italian Alba white truffle to French Perigord black truffle, Tasmanian black, sometimes even from Spain.
As being one of only 112 Krug ambassador chef, we are allowed to have every different bottles of Krug that await you, along with many selection of old world wines. Working with Hawaii's first master sommelier Chuck Furuya, we also have premium wine pairing and monthly wine events.
Please try the best food and wine in Hawaii at Margotto.
Looking forward to welcoming you!!
Please Note we are a cashless restaurant. We only accept credit cards or room charges as form of payment.
We kindly ask to refrain from balloon decorations to ensure the views for others are respected. Guests are welcome to bring their own cake/dessert for an additional fee of $7 per person.
-Please give us call for breakfast reservation.
Popular wedding venue at Diamondhead is now open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Open-air ambiance surrounded by Diamondhead.
Enjoy our tropical gardens and cascading waterfalls as you dine.
2022 James Beard award winner Chef Robynne Maii and the highly regarded Fête team is responsible for developing the innovative cocktail and food menu at Waikiki's newest restaurant inside White Sands Hotel — Heyday.
With a stylish alfresco dining area and new-continental-inspired food and ingredients, Heyday takes the traditional elements of Continental cuisine and gives them a modern and international twist like you've never seen (or tasted) before. Our pool bar is the only venue on the island where you can swing (yes, you read that correctly) while sipping on cocktails inspired by Hawaiian flavors and fruits. Breathe easy as the bar and dining room are entirely outside!
Walk-ins are welcome for parties up to 7
Reservations for parties of 8-12
Parties of 13+ please contact the restaurant directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Omakase By Aung is modern, up beat and contemporary sushi omakase restaurant located at 567 Kapahulu Ave next to world famous Waikiki beach in Honolulu. Mixture of Edomae style nigiris and model innovative nigiris will be served in 1 hour 45 minutes long Omakase meal. Seasonal fish from around the world are used in the 15 courses omakase meal.
Omakase by Aung provides single 15 courses menu to all customers for both Lunch and Dinner Service.
Chef Aung will provide laid back and fun experience for all sushi lovers. Open kitchen with a long 12 seats sushi counter in the middle of the restaurant allows interactive experience between the customers and the chefs.
Sura Hawaii has been awarded the Hale 'Aina Award by Honolulu Magazine 7 years in a row.
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •1 review5.0Dined todayI visited as a honeymoon and a baby moon. They were so kind and the food was delicious. It's brilliant! Thank you.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Waikiki Beach WalkPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Waikiki•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe went for lunch and the view of the ocean from inside the restaurant is gorgeous. I had the poke tacos, kale salad, and fish sandwich, all of which were delicious. There was a guy performing slowed down cover songs by artists from Gregory Isaacs to Miley Cyrus to Billy Ocean who was so good! It wasn’t concert-loud, just loud enough to really add a great vibe to the atmosphere. Our server was extremely nice and friendly also. Five stars all around - has been my favorite restaurant experience in Honolulu.More infoMonkeypod Kitchen - WaikikiPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikiki•4.6
- THTHillvipHawaii •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I have been looking for a traditional style BBQ since coming from Korea and of the 3 I've tried Sura is my favorite. The bulgogi is absolutely amazing!!!!More infoSura HawaiiPrice: Moderate• Korean• Ala Moana•4.7
- AMAsiaMHawaii •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is one of he high class restaurants in Honolulu be prepared to enjoy everything you order, the chef takes his ho very serious.. you get a lot of food on your plate so don’t over do it.. I could not eat all of it.. it’s a STEAK restaurant but have so many other options. It’s pricey but worth every penny. I love the scenery of this place as well it’s on be 4th floor so you get to see he city and the Ocean. You will definitely enjoy this experience. I would recommend happy hour, if your budget is tight.More infoThe Signature Prime Steak & SeafoodPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Honolulu•4.6
Oahu, also known as "the Gathering Place," is home to an amazing variety of cuisines. To get a taste of the local cuisine you could stop into any number of the local American, Hawaiian, Chinese or seafood restaurants and try the mahi mahi. Saimin is also popular in the area and can be found at many of the Hawaiian and American restaurants. Another dish that you could try to get a feel for the local flavor would be pipikaula, which is available at Japanese, Hawaiian or Asian fusion dining establishments. Garlic shrimp is also very popular with the locals and can be found at American, Japanese, Thai and Italian restaurants, or you could try the iconic dish manapua at one of the delicious seafood or Japanese restaurants.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 241 restaurants in Oahu. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Italian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Oahu who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Oahu either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.