Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Deviled eggs topped with scallops, squash stuffed with crabmeat, and lobster crepes tantalize the pallet. Beef stroganoff made with certified black angus beef is a favorite. Relaxing, unpretentious, and romantic. Seating is very limited. 24 Hour Cancellation window. BEER AND WINE AVAILABLE.
Open daily from 11:00am-10:00pm. We offer Happy Hour seven days a week from 3:00pm-6:00pm featuring half-priced sangria, wine by the glass, draft beer, and select $6 tapa specials. We look forward to welcoming you!
Based on seasonal availability, our passionate culinary team select the finest seafood, meats and produce to design the menu. Innovative interpretations of classic dishes are presented each evening. A cozy bar is available for drinks, light bites, dessert and coffee or full meals. The ideal place for friends and hotel guests to meet prior to dinner and before or after the theater.
We have two intimate dining rooms, one is located directly within The Marquesa Hotel's charming parlor and the other is the cherished dining room of the café. You will be seated at the best available table, however if you have a preference, please let us know when making the reservation.
Now offering Omakase Bar seating. Let the Chef cook for you at the limited 6 seat counter.
Call restaurant directly to book your 10 Course Shefu Menu.
Seatings at 530pm and 8pm. Call direct...
We are OPEN 6 nights a week with 3 seating times
Offering Chef’s Tasting Menu only. Unfortunately, our regular menu is unavailable at this time. Follow our website, Facebook, or IG for most current menu offerings... or just give us a call!
Please contact the restaurant with ALL dietary restrictions 24 hours before reservation for us to accommodate.
Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Nestled in the heart of Old Town and away from the bustling downtown streets of Key West, Florida, sits an excellent spot for fresh local catch and innovative cuisine with a tropical twist.
Reservations are recommended!! Please call us for parties larger than 4 people.
Advance reservations are required. Dress Code is resort casual, collared shirt, shorts or slacks for men -no tank tops; casual dress, shorts or slacks for women. No beachwear please.
In addition to an upscale atmosphere, Milagro specializes in local seafood, wood grilled steaks and chops, and much more. Treat yourself to our vast selection of wine, tequila flights, and craft cocktails at one of our two bars.
Welcome to a fine dining, Key West style, experience!
Happy Hour available from 5:00pm-6:30pm at either of our two bars or high tops tables.
Please note, Milagro does not offer outdoor dining nor children's menu.
- KKwfellavipKey West / Florida Keys •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe've been to Martins dozens of times - our favorite KW restaurant. Tripp is their best server - entertaining and informative. Wife had Black Forest salad with grilled shrimp - her go-to meal. I had Maine lobster - ordinarily when in season I would order the local spiny lobster, but Tripp explained none were available due to the local sea conditions. We made an exception to our normal no-dessert policy and shared the Bananas Foster, which was delicious.More infoMartin'sPrice: Very Expensive• European• Key West•4.6
- CCharlesvipAtlanta Metro •43 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs wonderful as always. The special Black Grouper was outstanding. I had my usual Moma’s soup bowl but had to tast the grouper!More infoNine One FivePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Key West•4.6
- JJJJJJvipIowa •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur first dinner in Key West and it was over the top amazing! The recommendations were spot on and the service was excellent. Sat at the bar and learned so much about the restaurant, the menu and Key West.More infoAtlas IzakayaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Key West•4.9
- BBustervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •25 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food and service was second to none. The overall casual vibe made for a wonderful dining experience. We are local and we will return.More infoLittle PearlPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Key West•4.8
- TBTamiBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We love La Te Da! It’s a must for breakfast and lunch! Wonderful staff and atmosphere! Delicious food and amazing mimosas!More infoLa Te DaPrice: Expensive• American• Key West•4.8
Discover Key West
When you're looking for an excellent dining experience in Key West, you'll find that there are a variety of restaurants to choose from. As you explore the area, you'll find plenty of great places to enjoy everything from American fare to Italian cuisine, ethnic food, and more. Of course, no trip to Key West would be complete without trying some seafood; there are plenty of great restaurants serving fresh-sourced seafood brought straight to your table. Don't forget key lime pie for dessert! You'll love the laid-back vibe and delicious island cuisine found all throughout the Monroe County area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Key West is Latitudes Key West, FL on Sunset Key
- Coco Plum Inn
- Classic Harbor Line
- Duval St
- The Pier House Resort and Spa
- Jackson Square
- La Concha Hotel & Spa
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Key West at The Keys Collection
- Curry Mansion Museum
- 24 North Hotel I Key West
- Hyatt Key West Resort & Spa
- Parrot Key Hotel and Resort
- Mallory Dock
- The Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria
- The Artist House on Fleming
- Ernest Hemingway Home And Museum
- Truman Annex
- The Gardens Hotel
- Great White Heron National Wildlife Refuge
- Sunrise Suites Resorts Unit 402
- Colors on White